Religion & Philosophy

when fanatics lose the plot

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
dlsharp On November 30, 2015

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
#17New Post! Jan 07, 2009 @ 21:35:13
I would say that islamic extremist attacks against the World Trade Center, the rail bombings in London and Spain all attacks against the "West". Perhaps the islamic extremist admitting that those attack were against the west would lead me to think that.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#18New Post! Jan 07, 2009 @ 21:35:15
@buffalobill90 Said

Who's "we"? I'm not worried about attacks.

This is what I meant: you, and many others, have rallied together under some kind of common banner defined only by the perception of a common enemy; an enemy conjured almost entirely by the media. There is no "west". It's an imaginary concept.

Can you say I am a giant methane filled bag of Pollyanna inanities? Are you in the real world? bybee
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#19New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 12:14:25
I've had a few run ins with Bakri and his ex wife, their kids went to the same school as my daughter, he would stand preaching about taking schools hostage, he only did that speech once mind you after that he always stayed in his car...the man is seriously f***ed in the head!!

UK must have beens nuts when they though by not allowing him back in the country that was the end of him, he seems more powerful than ever.

Funny to hear about his daughter being a pole dancer, quite tickled me specially as the wife would quite often have nasty outbursts saying all western women were whores
farhana On January 20, 2009

Attok, Pakistan
#20New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 12:18:09
10. No compulsion in religion.

With which sword was Islam spread? Even if Muslims had it they could not use it to spread Islam because the Qur?an says in the following verse:

?Let there be no compulsion in religion:
Truth stands out clear from error?
[Al-Qur?an 2:256]
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#21New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 13:13:58
@farhana Said

10. No compulsion in religion.

With which sword was Islam spread? Even if Muslims had it they could not use it to spread Islam because the Qur?an says in the following verse:

?Let there be no compulsion in religion:
Truth stands out clear from error?
[Al-Qur?an 2:256]

Jesus said "How many times should you forgive your brother? Seven times seventy." That is in the New Testament and yet the Crusades were launched anyway.Indiginous peoples were enslaved or indentured and forced to accept Christianity. Yoou stretch incredulity beyond belief to state that because something is in the Koran it is actually practiced. Islam was and continues to be spread by violence. Jihadists have stated many times that they are waging a "Holy War". Islam will conquer the world. Your words are either naive beyond belief or extremely clever propaganda. bybee
fitzyp On December 23, 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
#22New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 09:27:35
The title of the thread amused me. As almost by definition a fanatic is somebody who has lost the plot, Kinda like "when lunatics go insane".
Prejudge On December 01, 2012

Free,
#23New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 05:09:13
@farhana Said

i mean to say if some muslims are bad then dont judge islam from them like today media show such muslims as terrorist and they blame islam for it...but this is not truth islam is against terrorism. it is very big sin in Islam to kill an innocent humans...there are many bad ppls in every religion but its not mean that we blame religion for such type of followers..there are many good muslims also...and as i read quran i know it is true book and no one can dare to change it...Allah has taken responsbility of qurann...

quran is old book but still it is not old.. quran is book for every time ,every century...many other relgious books are also old...

i hope u understand my point
take care

You say the media blames islam for terrorisism. Not true. They always talk about extremists. They, as well as I, think that Islam harbors terrorists and they do not help the world wash them out of hiding. Hundreds of Mosks are used as muslim terrorist safe havens. Just putting a little perspective out there.

Attok, Pakistan
#24New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 11:53:12
@bybee Said

Jesus said "How many times should you forgive your brother? Seven times seventy." That is in the New Testament and yet the Crusades were launched anyway.Indiginous peoples were enslaved or indentured and forced to accept Christianity. Yoou stretch incredulity beyond belief to state that because something is in the Koran it is actually practiced. Islam was and continues to be spread by violence. Jihadists have stated many times that they are waging a "Holy War". Islam will conquer the world. Your words are either naive beyond belief or extremely clever propaganda. bybee

we also beleive in jesus(PBUH) we love him..tday many muslims are not practicing islam but they are followers of west..if some terrorist use islam for bad cause then its their fault not islam...
i m muslims i read quran and there are not single word which say kill innocent ppls,,,but killing an inncocent is a big sin in islam and that person will go in hell..tell me where islam is spreading by violence no where.....many ppls in euorope the are coming to islam by their own choice....

i what is islam bcoz i have read quran hadith every thing but u ppls only watch media and read those story which media show u...if u are saying islam only spread violence then i will advise u read quran with contex then tell me where islam talks about violence if u are right.......its my challenge.....

i m muslims and belive me dear no where quran speaks about killing but islam is only peace and thank Allah that i born as amuslim and i m still good muslim..and want to die as a muslim...

that is y i come here for u non muslims if u have any misconcepton about islam then plz ask me i will give answer from holy quran and i will prove u that islam means peace and only peace...
thank u
i want to be on this forum as a friend of u all.....
take care
Allah hafiz
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#25New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 04:35:39
@farhana Said

we also beleive in jesus(PBUH) we love him..tday many muslims are not practicing islam but they are followers of west..if some terrorist use islam for bad cause then its their fault not islam...
i m muslims i read quran and there are not single word which say kill innocent ppls,,,but killing an inncocent is a big sin in islam and that person will go in hell..tell me where islam is spreading by violence no where.....many ppls in euorope the are coming to islam by their own choice....

i what is islam bcoz i have read quran hadith every thing but u ppls only watch media and read those story which media show u...if u are saying islam only spread violence then i will advise u read quran with contex then tell me where islam talks about violence if u are right.......its my challenge.....

i m muslims and belive me dear no where quran speaks about killing but islam is only peace and thank Allah that i born as amuslim and i m still good muslim..and want to die as a muslim...

that is y i come here for u non muslims if u have any misconcepton about islam then plz ask me i will give answer from holy quran and i will prove u that islam means peace and only peace...
thank u
i want to be on this forum as a friend of u all.....
take care
Allah hafiz

Thank you for the friendly intentions. I too wish to maintain a friendly correspondence with you and the other posters of TFS. I have read some of the Koran, but not all of it. I have not studied it in depth. I have poured over the Old and New Testaments of my own faith and continue to do so. There is one God the Creator of life . You dwell in your book and I dwell in mine. We are "people of the book" We are believers. This is our common ground. Under no circumstances would I seek to call anyone away from his/her beliefs. And most assuredly I cannot be called away from my beliefs. But as neighbors on planet earth we can establish courteous dialogue. Peace to you, bybee

Attok, Pakistan
#26New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 15:08:23
@bybee Said

Thank you for the friendly intentions. I too wish to maintain a friendly correspondence with you and the other posters of TFS. I have read some of the Koran, but not all of it. I have not studied it in depth. I have poured over the Old and New Testaments of my own faith and continue to do so. There is one God the Creator of life . You dwell in your book and I dwell in mine. We are "people of the book" We are believers. This is our common ground. Under no circumstances would I seek to call anyone away from his/her beliefs. And most assuredly I cannot be called away from my beliefs. But as neighbors on planet earth we can establish courteous dialogue. Peace to you, bybee

awww u are so sweet...its mean we are all good frnds
its good that u also read other holy books..but we should read full book for information about other religion...i also have information about other books and i know all the holy books teach good...yes we dwell in our own books...we all love our books..

again thank u very much for polite words..
take care
Allah hafiz
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs