The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Teens:
School

Things I see wrong with my school and schools in general.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#16New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 05:50:37
OK, notice the title is "and schools in general"

Well, here's the "general" part.

Grades. Like 1st second blah blah blah.

I think the grade system is bulls***.
If you can operate in math on a 9th grade level, but read on a 1st grade level, you should be in a 9th grade math class, and a 1st grade reading class, not a 9th grade reading class, or a 1st grade math class.

Next, I hate how they f***ing nitpick on test scores. I don't think I've had one exam other than math this week where I haven't had to AT LEAST do some s*** in the question.

f***, in science, I had to highlight important words (like most, least, etc), underline the key words in the sentance, and prove my f***ing answers.

s***! Why should I have to prove how an atom with 5 protons and 8 neutrons will have an approximated atomic mass of 13? It's f***in common knowledge. If the two heaviest particles in the damn atom increase, so will the atomic mass.

Hell, I think another one was "if people stop chopping down trees, what will happen?" Duh. Global Warming will slow the f*** down. How on Earth do you prove that without making the teacher feel like she's a five-year-old?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against my teachers, I just don't like how I have to spend extra time on tests.

If I can get a test done efficiently without these damn techniques and still make the same grade, why use the damn techniques?

f***, beyond that, they really make you do that so you'll know how to take a TAKS test.

s***. I've been taking TAKS tests since 3rd grade, never failed one.

In fact, I've never gotten below whatever mark it is for commended. I think a 90 or something. s***, do I really need these techniques?

And f***, after that, you have to wait until AFTER LUNCH to turn the damn thing in.
Why?
Obviously, they want me to check my answers.
Well, since I usually get done by 10, and lunch doesn't start until 12:30, no.

I'm not gonna sit there and check my damn answers for two and a half f***ing hours. That's bulls***.

In fact, I've never finished after lunch.

Treat us like freakin 8th graders please.

But then, s***, the f***in 8th graders act like f***ing kindergardeners.

Gee......lets blame the kids for this s***, and send them to ISS.

Hmm...what was it that Ooompah Loompah said?

Oh yea

"Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame. You know exactly who's to blame. The mother and the father."

Hell, you think they might act like this because they were never taught how to live in a f***ING CIVILIZED SOCIETY?

They think I'm weird. I'm not the one going around like "I think I could beat you up"

Or "Do you think you could beat him up?"

Um, do I give a damn? ABSOf***INGLUTELY NOT!

Why the f*** would I give a s*** if I could beat the dude up?

I would probably run if someone even started to engage.

Hmm...they would say "well that's called chicken."

Uh...no...that's called "pacifist"

Dictionary. Learn it.

s***, people ask me how to spell s***. In fact, just today, one of the people who tend to follow me around was like "how do you spell 'ask'?"

Uh.....a s k. duh.

s***, in language, people are always asking me how to spell s***.

I tell them, see those big red white and blue books?
Yea.
They say Dictionary on them. Go grab them, and ask it.

For some strange reason, just because I can typically retain information like a f***in sponge in a bath tub, they think I'm their personal "easy ticket to life hotline!"

Uh, no. Do it yourself.
soypuke On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#17New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 05:54:39
I hate school, most of the people are a*****es, and the teachers, most of them are a*****es too. Most of the classes are too 1 dimensional for me, nothing but memorizing. The only class i like is english because we actually have to think outside the box in novels and theres more to it then memorizing useless concepts.
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#18New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 05:56:59
Absolutely.
Skyseeker On November 01, 2009

idk,
#19New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 06:16:46
@soypuke Said

I hate school, most of the people are a*****es, and the teachers, most of them are a*****es too. Most of the classes are too 1 dimensional for me, nothing but memorizing. The only class i like is english because we actually have to think outside the box in novels and theres more to it then memorizing useless concepts.

Try going to a cschool were evrything is 10 deminsional.... YOULL BEG!! for basic useless concepts!
soypuke On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#20New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 20:48:51
@Skyseeker Said

Try going to a cschool were evrything is 10 deminsional.... YOULL BEG!! for basic useless concepts!

Try going to schools where they teach proper spelling
SpicyMonkey On January 08, 2010

Maple Shade, New Jersey
#21New Post! Jan 06, 2009 @ 21:22:12
You think that your school sucks? At my school, it is completely ghetto, and all of our athletics teams suck!! And not only that, but we have bomb threats!! We had two already this year. People leave retarded notes in the bathrooms, then we had to evacuate to the nearby elementary schools. Not only that, but they make us carry around stupid school ID's, which are pointless because no one ever asks us to show them.

chloe_young On January 21, 2009

Banned

perth, Australia
#22New Post! Jan 19, 2009 @ 16:31:09
wow unlucky lol
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#23New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 04:19:55
I think you need to make a petition and get it signed by your classmates. I've seen people do it at my school and it has been effective.
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#24New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 05:42:08
@Asme251 Said

I think you need to make a petition and get it signed by your classmates. I've seen people do it at my school and it has been effective.

Who? Me? Those idiots at school would LIKE this new crap. It makes it easy for them.
And before you go off with me calling them idiots, these are direct quotes from some of my 8th grade classmates:
"What is conflict?"
"How do you spell 'ask'?"

Come on.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#25New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 05:46:55
@Xilmwa Said

Who? Me? Those idiots at school would LIKE this new crap. It makes it easy for them.
And before you go off with me calling them idiots, these are direct quotes from some of my 8th grade classmates:
"What is conflict?"
"How do you spell 'ask'?"

Come on.

Could you perhaps rally some students that share your views into creating a petition?
littleME On August 01, 2009

Deleted

, Ireland
#26New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 05:50:41
thats 1 fairly mad school.. why do u need a password 2 get lunch? i went 2 an irish boarding school.. if you were gettin lunch u q'ed by the oldest year then u had a pass u just showed as u walked in but it wasnt a big thing if u didnt have it!!
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#27New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 17:32:34
@Asme251 Said

Could you perhaps rally some students that share your views into creating a petition?

Me.................................................................................................................Everyone else.

I, along with maybe one other kid, are the only ones in the whole school.
dyslexic_god On December 12, 2012

, Ireland
#28New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 18:06:21
@Xilmwa Said

One other thing.

My school has this "Power of I policy" bulls***.

And that basically is that if you don't turn in your work, you miss a few pep rallies and other fun stuff until you get it in, and it basically goes down as a 1 in the gradebook until you get the paper in.

I'm sorry, I thought the purpose of school was to prepare you for a real job. I also seem to have thought that there is a word for people who don't get their work done on time....

FIRED!

Youll soon learn better, people who dont turn in work are usually icredibly adept with exuses, its the guys who always have thw work done, then make a few mistakes that usually get fired.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs