Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#16New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:40:33
Moral of the story, don't steal pizza?
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#18New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:40:50
This thread makes me feel better about the person I am today.

And giggle out loud, which is always nice aswell.

I keep coming back.

loliconman On April 16, 2009

#19New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:42:02
@joro69 Said

if the blacks killing their moms for $20 statement offends anyone than you need to ask me if i saw it or heard about it. Don't just crucify me without any evidence to the contrary.
I lived with these guys and heard their murder stories so i do know it can happen. When you reply know the truth then you can judge me. If not go to your nearest inner city and find out for yourself. I bet your the same people that wouldn't go near a bad neighborhood. You just like to be safe at home. Freaking hypocrites.

@doubtingthomas Said

I though the moral was, "Cops are evil people."

lindasue1718 On January 13, 2010

San Antonio, Texas
#20New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:42:07
And I have to add that not all cops are bad or have bad judgement. They are human though and capable of making mistakes.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#21New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:43:36
@doubtingthomas Said

Well, apparently the kid who stole the pizza is still somewhere out there and nothing has happened to him.

I think the moral of the story is that sometimes jerks kill other people for bad reasons.

The kid who got shot isn't dead, though. He's currently in intensive care, best I can discern.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#22New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:44:48
@loliconman Said

I though the moral was, "Cops are evil people."

Its a cause and effect world... of course the escalation of effect was faster than most would have liked.....

But agian... You didn't see me getting shot for stealing a pizza, so the catalist of cause and effect was the thieft of a pizza.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#23New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:47:49
@lindasue1718 Said

And I have to add that not all cops are bad or have bad judgement. They are human though and capable of making mistakes.

not robo cop...

** caption ** Robo cop Says "b**** DON"T TAKE PIZZA!"
weaksauce On May 28, 2011

DFW, Texas
#24New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 20:01:44
i dont like the title of this thread. " cops vs blacks"

it makes it sound as if we have cops just to police black people. cops are there to catch who ever is doing something wrong. did they say what race the cop was?

then u turn it into a racial thing by saying that they should let them kill each other. i dont know what is worse here the fact that u think the cop are just against black people or that u think that they should kill each other off because they are bad people.

i think u really need to step back and look at what u are saying.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#26New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 20:16:31
@iwannano Said

damn , I want my pos kudo back after reading that s***... thats just wrong

You gave a positive kudos to the OP?

Was it the "I know, not think, the blacks will kill their own mom for $20" or "See all a cop has to do is say "i thought he was reaching for a gun" and wham,he can pull his and shoot" that you agreedw ith so much?
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#27New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 20:24:02
@jonnythan Said

You gave a positive kudos to the OP?

Was it the "I know, not think, the blacks will kill their own mom for $20" or "See all a cop has to do is say "i thought he was reaching for a gun" and wham,he can pull his and shoot" that you agreedw ith so much?

it was because I agree with his statement about cops getting specail treatment and having different rules . I stated i had no clue about his statement on black people,$20.00 and their own family members.
even oiut here in the sticks we have heard about the out of control 'black on black' crimes in the cities,,,,so I won't go either way on those statements he made, but, that PM was pure flame with out question and shows that he may have a bit of 'chip' the size of a Calf.Redwood about stuff..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs