Forums: Jokes & Humor:
Pics & Videos

The friend zone

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#1New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 04:49:39

For some reason I have attracted these type of guys to me many times. I think it is because I like having guys as friends and the guys i talk to have never had a sustained conversation with a girl before. So I was friends with this one guy for 2 and half years while i was in a long term relationship. When my me and my ex broke up my friend waited for 2 months then sent a text. He invited me to move in with him and that he had feelings for me and that if we were living together then maybe something would develop and we could be together. I politely told him i didn't feel that way.

So share your friend zone stories.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#2New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 04:59:28
Ha... I have a great one:

Met a guy in 8th grade. Dated him in 9th. Broke up with him because my depression was bringing him down, and he was a great guy, and it was completely unfair to him for all of my problems in the world should tear him down so much. Still loved him with all my heart. Both of us went through many terrible relationships and were there for each other through all of it. He was my best friend, but always told me that he wanted to rekindle that past flame. At some point in time, we agreed that if we were single at 27, we would get married. He was my best friend... ever.....

Anyway, 27th birthday starts coming around the corner, and I get to thinking about him, and how I do love him, and I tell him that I think that I'm at the right place to be the girl he deserves, and we should go ahead rekindle. Things go well.

Here's the f***ing kicker..... Mr. Nice Guy is no f***ing different then a*****e jerk. He cheated on me, dumped me, then married the girl who treated him the worst less than a year later.

So now I'm with a*****e jerk who can admit he's a*****e jerk. At least he's just a*****e jerk in the sense that he's wittier than me, and I'm just not funny anymore

FYI, when it's Mr Nice Guy who does the a*****e Jerk things, it hurts way f***ing more.
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#3New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 05:08:04
@squirt_aka_casey Said

Ha... I have a great one:

Met a guy in 8th grade. Dated him in 9th. Broke up with him because my depression was bringing him down, and he was a great guy, and it was completely unfair to him for all of my problems in the world should tear him down so much. Still loved him with all my heart. Both of us went through many terrible relationships and were there for each other through all of it. He was my best friend, but always told me that he wanted to rekindle that past flame. At some point in time, we agreed that if we were single at 27, we would get married. He was my best friend... ever.....

Anyway, 27th birthday starts coming around the corner, and I get to thinking about him, and how I do love him, and I tell him that I think that I'm at the right place to be the girl he deserves, and we should go ahead rekindle. Things go well.

Here's the f***ing kicker..... Mr. Nice Guy is no f***ing different then a*****e jerk. He cheated on me, dumped me, then married the girl who treated him the worst less than a year later.

So now I'm with a*****e jerk who can admit he's a*****e jerk. At least he's just a*****e jerk in the sense that he's wittier than me, and I'm just not funny anymore

FYI, when it's Mr Nice Guy who does the a*****e Jerk things, it hurts way f***ing more.

Wow I bet it does hurt more. So I forgot I actually did have one guy break that friend zone barrier. we where friends almost two years and he really wasn't cute at all so i never thought of him that way but i knew he liked me. So anyways his mom died (we were 16) of cancer and she was in a hospice for 6 weeks before she died. I was there for him a lot I spent nights with him at the hospice playing cards and keeping him company during his moms last few days. Anyways a month after that I started to have feelings for him and we slowly started our relationship. We dated for a year and half and broke up cause I went to college far away from where he went.
backseatcynic On January 19, 2010

Henryetta, Oklahoma
#4New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 06:15:28
Wow C, what's on your mind tonight?
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#5New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 06:19:02
@backseatcynic Said

Wow C, what's on your mind tonight?

I dont know lots of stuff I guess just thinking bout past stuff.
backseatcynic On January 19, 2010

Henryetta, Oklahoma
#6New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 06:21:18
Allz good, though?
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#7New Post! Dec 07, 2008 @ 06:25:31
@backseatcynic Said

Allz good, though?

yup. you know that song about "all the girls I've loved before" I think that way about my guys.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs