boston election result

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 25, 2008 @ 08:18:16
anyone from lincolnshire?
if so, what are your views on the bnp winning its seat in boston last month?

i have it on good authority that Ibstock(leics) is next primed to swing to the bnp next month, they missed out by a mere 60 votes last time they stood in january.

three bnp elections this thursday in bridlington, anyone in east yorkshire vote if you can, you know its the only way to give this labour lot a bloody nose, every victory is another nail in gordons coffin.
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#2New Post! Nov 25, 2008 @ 08:59:34
I am no fan of Labour, but I'd rather have 10,000 Labour councillors who believe in democracy, than one BNP

Deleted

#3New Post! Nov 25, 2008 @ 17:18:35
if labour support democracy, why is it they finance the unions and sanction them to spend hundreds of thousands of membership money on promoting anti-bnp campaigns.

unions are supposed to represent their members in the workplace, making sure they get a fair deal, not be used as a political tool.

i too would really like to live in a democracy, free speech without fear of being labelled a bigot/racist, a place where elections that are not rigged, a place where people are not victims of political and media witch hunts due to their political leanings, forcing them out of their jobs, destroying their families.

political correctness in this country has made the silent majority scared to exercise their basic rights, labour are at the fore front of everything that is wrong with britain today,
surely true democracy would mean all political opinions being heard, and represented in the halls of power, bring in proportional representation for a fairer system, where more people can actually vote for a party they actually support.

only half the people in this country vote for those in power, how can this be right?

Deleted

#4New Post! Dec 02, 2008 @ 07:57:27
victory in boston, david owens british national party by-election candidate in the fenside ward seat, has beaten all comers, piling up more votes than the tory, liberal and labour candidates put together.
david reached an incredible 22.1% of the votes cast with 279 votes, the second place was an independent candidate who gained 141 votes, also trouncing the mainstream parties, forgot to mention ukip (state manufactured nationalist party) who again managed a pathetic 24 votes ha ha...

each victory is a small step to reclaiming our country from the fascists of new labour and all those who stand against free speech and democracy, the silent majority is stirring.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#5New Post! Dec 02, 2008 @ 09:55:48
@HINCKLEYLAD Said

victory in boston, david owens british national party by-election candidate in the fenside ward seat, has beaten all comers, piling up more votes than the tory, liberal and labour candidates put together.
david reached an incredible 22.1% of the votes cast with 279 votes, the second place was an independent candidate who gained 141 votes, also trouncing the mainstream parties, forgot to mention ukip (state manufactured nationalist party) who again managed a pathetic 24 votes ha ha...

each victory is a small step to reclaiming our country from the fascists of new labour and all those who stand against free speech and democracy, the silent majority is stirring.

Judging by your posts, the fascists are someone else entirely.

Deleted

#6New Post! Dec 02, 2008 @ 17:00:52
look up the words fascist/nazi!

as a british patriot, i am neither of the above, i support democracy for all
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs