Halloween Party!! - Ideas needed!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
earthangel On March 19, 2010

Sunbury On Thames, United King
#46New Post! Oct 17, 2005 @ 01:19:10
@usa Said
More ideas for you... Pin the nose on the pumpkin ! Hot pumpkin (Halloween version of hot potato) !
Pumpkin toss (tossing beanbags into a trick or treat pumpkin bucket) !
Spider hunt (hunting for spiders around the house and outside-fake plastic ones-if they find real ones, they get to squish them...I hate spiders, except daddy long legs) !

Thanks for them, its funny because i hate spiders, except daddy long legs, but i know that in the usa, your daddy long legs are twice the size of ours lol
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#47New Post! Oct 17, 2005 @ 01:24:29
@earthangel Said
They sound like great fun!! Should help to tire them out, ive got to have a go at them!!lol! Will tell you the results!! View Image View Image
Please let me know how it turned out.
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#48New Post! Oct 17, 2005 @ 01:27:42
@earthangel Said
Thanks for them, its funny because i hate spiders, except daddy long legs, but i know that in the usa, your daddy long legs are twice the size of ours lol
Your welcome ! Whoa... So, the USA daddy long legs are twice the size of yours ? Ewwwww ! I had no idea, UK is smaller. Lucky you !
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#49New Post! Oct 21, 2005 @ 01:32:28
Foamy & Frothy Witch's Cauldron

Ages: Middle elementary through high school

Summary: Create a froth that overflows its container. This simple activity works because of a chemical reaction.

Caution: THIS ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE PERFORMED BY A CHILD WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.

Materials

? Small glass bowl ? 3/4 cup water
? Plastic or metal tray ? Food coloring (optional)
? 1 Tbsp. baking soda ? 1/4 cup vinegar
? 1 Tbsp. Tide? Liquid laundry detergent

Instructions

1. Place the bowl on the tray.
2. Add the baking soda and laundry detergent to the bowl, then add the water and few drops of food coloring. Stir gently.
3. To display and observe the fizzing and foaming, quickly pour the vinegar into the bowl. The mixture will foam up and over the top of the bowl, covering the tray with a froth of tiny bubbles.

Why it Works

The fizz is produced by a chemical reaction between the baking soda and vinegar. Baking soda and vinegar react, producing carbon dioxide gas, which forms bubbles. The laundry detergent makes the bubbles last longer, and foam is produced. The volume of the gas produced and trapped in the foam is much greater than the bowl can hold, so some of it spills over the top.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs