Random

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
bsha100 On November 19, 2008

Akron, Ohio
#16New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:11:57
WAKE UP, you don't get ANY of these in America, with maybe the exception of life. Liberty? Give me a break. this country's bill of rights is GONE! And both Obama and McCain were behind the legislation that allowed it. IDIOCY,COMPLAICANCY, and IGNORANCE, that's the American way. Why don't you people pay attention to what your Government is doing? Our economy is in the s***ter because of the Federal Reserve system which by the way is about as federal as federal express. If you ARE a patriot, do something to help your country instead of kissing the asses of the people who work for themselves when they are supposed to work for you!
inZane On April 12, 2009

#17New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:29:08
@bsha100 Said

WAKE UP, you don't get ANY of these in America, with maybe the exception of life. Liberty? Give me a break. this country's bill of rights is GONE! And both Obama and McCain were behind the legislation that allowed it. IDIOCY,COMPLAICANCY, and IGNORANCE, that's the American way. Why don't you people pay attention to what your Government is doing? Our economy is in the s***ter because of the Federal Reserve system which by the way is about as federal as federal express. If you ARE a patriot, do something to help your country instead of kissing the asses of the people who work for themselves when they are supposed to work for you!

Speak for yourself. I don't blame the government for every bad happening in america. All the conspiricy theories are bull.

I still think AMerica is the greatest country. I'm gay, and I haven't been put to death because of it. My best friend is part Jewish, and she hasen't been tortured for it.

In this country, you can be whoever and whatever you want to be. If that isn't a blessing, then Idk what is.
KZ_page On December 01, 2008

Deleted

lakeville,
#18New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:31:56
How could some so corrupt what began as a very nice post,,,,,
let the election go and enjoy all that is there for someone...
To the poster, great post,...................
inZane On April 12, 2009

#19New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:41:14
@KZ_page Said

Thanks.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#20New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:53:41
@KZ_page Said

its what trolls do, they bring attention to themself by posting off topic statements with little to no facts. They are just bored and want to have fun, I used to do it. I have stopped because it loses it thrill after a while.

Just neg kudo him off into nothingness.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs