Forums:
Random

I feel void

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
windstorm On June 28, 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
#1New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 00:32:48
I don't know, for the past few days I have been feeling bad and out of place with reality. I feel sorta like an outcast lost in a cold and desolate place so to speak. The best way that I could describe it is like feeling a deep void there, like I'm missing something. Sometimes I cry to make it go away but it just won't so I become tend to become angry and lash out at others. I know it's not the best way but I honestly don't know any other way.
adonis On October 21, 2010

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 00:35:52
What it is , you think your in birmingham , england!!! which is the biggest s***hole in the world, plus you may think you have there accent, which is the droniest, dullest, crap accent ever, but please.............

You are state side so everything is cool.

I'm sure most yanks sometimes wake in shock and for a couple of waking seconds think they are in BRUM.
not4sale On May 28, 2010

Banned

Melbourne, Australia
#3New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 00:37:21
You could be suffering from depression. Talk to your doctor about that.
If you are just discontent with your life, sit down and make a list of what you are happy with about your life and what are unhappy with about it.
Once you can see what you are unhappy with, try to find ways to resolve them. Maybe you're just burnt out and need a short break to get back to full steam.
adonis On October 21, 2010

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 00:45:06
Cigs and beer tend to help me.

Also a really good aggressive shag tends to cure all ailments.

But then again, make sure you have the cigs and beer first otherwise the aggressive shag won't be as intense.

Plus you won't be as embarrassed when you have a lady accident.

Birmingham, Alabama
#5New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 00:48:29
@not4sale Said

If you are just discontent with your life, sit down and make a list of what you are happy with about your life and what are unhappy with about it.
Once you can see what you are unhappy with, try to find ways to resolve them. Maybe you're just burnt out and need a short break to get back to full steam.

True, I am suffering from depression. I have been for about two years now but I am sure that there is a way out of this. I kinda dread going to the doctor because I'm afraid that if I tell them what is actually bothering me, I will end up in no so good a place. But I guess that it's worth a try.
IcyMist On February 17, 2010

Tampa, Florida
#6New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 00:54:02
You really should go because I suffer from depression and the doctor prescribed something that helps keep me from going on those crying jags.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#7New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 01:13:13
@not4sale Said

Agree with this comment. Never take that void lightly!!!
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#8New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 01:15:07
@windstorm Said

True, I am suffering from depression. I have been for about two years now but I am sure that there is a way out of this. I kinda dread going to the doctor because I'm afraid that if I tell them what is actually bothering me, I will end up in no so good a place. But I guess that it's worth a try.

You have to decide the lesser of the two evils here.. Do you want to stay this way by staying home or do you want to perhaps get better by going to see the doctor and maybe ending up in a place which would probably do you more good than harm at this time....

Birmingham, Alabama
#9New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 01:19:02
@lilbear Said

You have to decide the lesser of the two evils here.. Do you want to stay this way by staying home or do you want to perhaps get better by going to see the doctor and maybe ending up in a place which would probably do you more good than harm at this time....

I know what you are saying but as for a physciatric hospital, yes. White padded walls, no.
acidron On November 26, 2011

a wee country town, Canada
#10New Post! Nov 15, 2008 @ 03:50:09
Your feelings sound like what I had experienced after a very violent fearfull time I had in my teens thru to about 25....PTSD is what I was diagnosed with. Perhaps you might think about seeing a doc. about this. There's no shame in seeing one...our minds are part of our body, and sometimes our minds need attention too...good luck
Marinajay On December 22, 2008

Brighton, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 21, 2008 @ 11:19:56
It's depression. Very difficult to deal with. Probably partly caused by the weather, the credit crunch and the time of year. Try hot drinks, cuddling something fuzzy, comfort eating/TV viewing and go with the flow for a time. Things will get better.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#12New Post! May 14, 2009 @ 01:54:03
@lilbear Said

Agree with this comment. Never take that void lightly!!!

This is sooo true, it won't get better on it's own. It may seem to, but it won't, it just goes undercover. If you've already been to a doctor but don't want to go back, it is just a case of back- sliding. We all do that. Bottom line, if we want the void to go away, we must decide we want things to change for the better and then make ourselves go back to the doctor; --make ourselves take the meds; --and then make ourselves find something to do that will help get our minds away from topics which send us to the void. We are in
control of our choices, of the choices we make - and that determines our destiny.
CptObvious On February 04, 2010

Miami, Florida
#13New Post! May 14, 2009 @ 03:16:16
its just going to get worse after years and years of working doing the same crap day in/day out..you'll get used to it
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs