Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
PaNda On January 28, 2010
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#16New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 17:13:12
I can't see the last two replies. The first page is fine, but when I click on page two, it's blank.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#17New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 17:16:04
I've always had dark sadistic thoughts my whole life. It's just part of what I am.
Do I feel bad for having them? No. I don't carry them outside my head.
But funny enough they are diminishing on their own these past few months.
I'll let you guess why
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#18New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 17:29:31
Over the years I've had quite a few good thoughts,one's that put(My ex and I)into a win win situation financially,but found out it was better I hadn't back then,and again with my now wife,but as it turned out with her,I was the only one who shared the idea,now it's to late to do anything about it.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:48:53
@Panda Said

I can't see the last two replies. The first page is fine, but when I click on page two, it's blank.

It appears to be working now, Panda. =)

, New Zealand
#20New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:49:42
@Demented Said

Over the years I've had quite a few good thoughts,one's that put(My ex and I)into a win win situation financially,but found out it was better I hadn't back then,and again with my now wife,but as it turned out with her,I was the only one who shared the idea,now it's to late to do anything about it.

But you're now happy with your current wife, right? =)
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#21New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:51:33
@Electric_Banana Said

It appears to be working now, Panda. =)

I still can't see posts 16-18. I see mine as the first one and it's # 19.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#22New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:55:26
@Electric_Banana Said

But you're now happy with your current wife, right? =)

He's offline, but I can tell you he's very happy with her

, New Zealand
#23New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:55:35
@Panda Said

I still can't see posts 16-18. I see mine as the first one and it's # 19.

Aha! Looking again, I don't see them either. I'm betting that they were probably deleted.
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#24New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:57:22
@Electric_Banana Said

Aha! Looking again, I don't see them either. I'm betting that they were probably deleted.

Yeah, I think so.

, New Zealand
#25New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 20:58:36
@plebian_angel Said

He's offline, but I can tell you he's very happy with her

That's cool. If he's got a good woman backing him up then he's won the entire battle. =D ^-^
Taylor On July 18, 2010

, Bahamas
#26New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 21:45:08
@ice_66 Said

Not going to judge any one Just share your thoughts.

I myself have always had Dark sadistic Thoughts all my life. About death causing harm to others and all that stuff. I've Grow to live them and for the most part keep my mind off them by keeping my self busy. I have become very good with Noticing things Puzzles and Creative things Such as Designs and Stuff. So even though i have these thoughts i have made the best of them and got good in other things only thing though when i get upset i kinda have a few stages Which Really sucks and keeps me from having fun with people or at parties Kinda start at annoyed and Try to keep my mind of things So i dont explode. After that if i Start to get Really annoyed i start to lose Some sense of where i am and things happening around me. Then at full Blown Anger i Black out. So yeah may be some Sort of problem more than just Thoughts may be Health related But yeah Just felt like sharing A little. Been keeping it so my self for so long..

Hmmm i love to get in arguments and fights so i joined wrestling to get the anger out and when i dont wrestle and get angry i dont think about what im saying or doing i hit/yell at people who make fun of me or make me angry,ive been told many times if i dont stop ill be sent to boot camp or some load of s*** one of my friends said he would beat me up and i hit him in the head and it ruined my day when i learned he was just kidding and i hurt him especially since i had a great time with my soon to be cousin the day before and wanted to stay happy for once
Bret1967 On October 13, 2021

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
#27New Post! Mar 15, 2010 @ 23:41:00
Every now and then when I go into my depressive mode I get nutty thoughts and when I do ,I either meditate on powerful pleasant thoughts or I'll top it off with weight lifting and cardovasular exercises and that usualy works for me ,but for all the people in this room that thinks that their crazy for having thoughts of this nature is normal ,so in essence don't be so hard on your self ,and when you start to act on vicious thoughts that will be the time to get help ,other than that it's kewl to let your thoughts ramble once in a while .
dazzler On September 10, 2010

, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Mar 15, 2010 @ 23:42:30
@ice_66 Said

Not going to judge any one Just share your thoughts.

I myself have always had Dark sadistic Thoughts all my life. About death causing harm to others and all that stuff. I've Grow to live them and for the most part keep my mind off them by keeping my self busy. I have become very good with Noticing things Puzzles and Creative things Such as Designs and Stuff. So even though i have these thoughts i have made the best of them and got good in other things only thing though when i get upset i kinda have a few stages Which Really sucks and keeps me from having fun with people or at parties Kinda start at annoyed and Try to keep my mind of things So i dont explode. After that if i Start to get Really annoyed i start to lose Some sense of where i am and things happening around me. Then at full Blown Anger i Black out. So yeah may be some Sort of problem more than just Thoughts may be Health related But yeah Just felt like sharing A little. Been keeping it so my self for so long..

I suffer from a guilty conscience, despite never having done anybody wrong intentionally. I've no idea why...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs