The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Should deformed people be banished from society?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
fitzyp On December 23, 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
#46New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 12:30:40
@fitzyp Said

You do realise that you are a nazi?

Someone took issue?

nazi (plural nazis)

2. (slang) An individual or group with traits considered similar to those of the Nazis.

From Nazism :

Among the key elements of Nazism were anti-parliamentarism, Pan-Germanism, racism, collectivism, eugenics, antisemitism, anti-communism, totalitarianism and opposition to economic liberalism and political liberalism,

The post expressed both a liking of eugenics and opposition to political liberalism and henceforth has traits similar to those of the Nazis...
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 12:37:47
I think we are old enough and mature enough to discuss such matters without accusing each other of being nazi's dont you? A person should be free to air an opinion provided they arent trying to pass it off as absolute truth. Opinion is only opinion after all.
fitzyp On December 23, 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
#48New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 12:48:26
@treebee Said

I think we are old enough and mature enough to discuss such matters without accusing each other of being Nazi's dont you?

Depends how lenient you are on your definition. That poster expressed views that were Nazi by any definition of the word and I wondered whether or not they new that?

@treebee Said
A person should be free to air an opinion provided they arent trying to pass it off as absolute truth. Opinion is only opinion after all.

I totally agree, nowhere did I tell the poster not to express their opinion (although it was edging towards hate speech). All due respect I myself was only stating my opinion.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#49New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 13:04:20
@WildChild Said

OMG!!! That is so true . It really gets to me when people wanna just dismiss these people because they are not perfect. Wake the f*** up world , none of us are perfect.

Exactly! No one is perfect.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#50New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 13:04:58
@fitzyp Said

Depends how lenient you are on your definition. That poster expressed views that were Nazi by any definition of the word and I wondered whether or not they new that?

I totally agree, nowhere did I tell the poster not to express their opinion (although it was edging towards hate speech). All due respect I myself was only stating my opinion.

There is a difference between calling a person a nazi and saying that you find "thier opinion" in the realms of facism.

Take heed, its the key to forum harmony and when ignored will result in many misunderstandings.
little1 On July 17, 2011

London Town, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 13:11:54
@ice_66 Said

hell i have a Dim view of the human race. i Say the only way to preserve it is to Kill off about 75% of the pop and those that have any incurable illness's or low Iq's and start over

So I assume after a comment like that, that you're including yourself in the low IQ group?
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#52New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 13:38:58
@Kasabian Said

I'd consider loonie tunes being banished outa harms way. The care in the comminity is so poorly run and under funded at any time of the day you could get a misfit loon with a gun license take you out. scarey.

*over exaggerated wink*
hoody68 On August 16, 2011

Banned

#53New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 19:33:40
@treebee Said

perhaps your dislike of big asses and bellies and stretchmarks is a pure product of what media tells you is attractive, i say they should let it hang out if they want to, the more accustomed people become to these kind of imperfections the better people will feel about themselves and there will be less problems with self-esteem and eating disorders, its just a persons body, it is not a personal insult, people should get over it just because its unpleasing to the eye, its as bad as people flinching over an amputee.

Or perhaps they wear the right size clothing and it does not distort there regular figure.They are the ones falling prey to the media I as a 40 year old man would not wear what a 18 year old finds hip or cool.T-shirt and jeans for me and I am smart enough not to buy size 32 any more it just aint happening.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#54New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 08:45:45
@hoody68 Said

Or perhaps they wear the right size clothing and it does not distort there regular figure.They are the ones falling prey to the media I as a 40 year old man would not wear what a 18 year old finds hip or cool.T-shirt and jeans for me and I am smart enough not to buy size 32 any more it just aint happening.

perhaps, are you just dressing "age appropriately"? who decides this? or are you simply wearing what you feel is comfortable?
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#55New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 09:34:41
@windstorm Said

I feel sympathy for such people unwillingly placed in unfortunate events of misunderstanding or continuous ridicule. Deformed people are still human beings but on the opposite hand, they are different from us. Do you think that these people should be banished from society faraway elsewhere for their own good and in order to preserve our norms of the human race?

I just got through looking at the Treeman and it was a sad and unbelievable sight.

ohh no. cartainly not. they are human being as well. why should we isolated them from our society.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#56New Post! Dec 24, 2008 @ 15:27:46
To ME! I don't look at the outer of a person. They can be big, small, tall, short etc..... But what's inside them is what I am attracted to as a human being. If they are deformed as one would call it, then so be it. If they are caring and have compassion and love to give all people they are the same to me no matter what they look like on the outside..

It's the ones that are apathetic and void of conscience that I would stay away from before all other forms and shapes of people.. Yes! And I do ask again "What is Normal"?. There is NO DEFINITION of it and no guideline.. Everyone is as they are and that's fine by me....

To me the inner defines the person, not the other way around!
kelkel1967 On January 09, 2012

greensboro, North Carolina
#57New Post! Dec 24, 2008 @ 16:06:28
@ice_66 Said

hell i have a Dim view of the human race. i Say the only way to preserve it is to Kill off about 75% of the pop and those that have any incurable illness's or low Iq's and start over

how did you come to think this way ??
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs