Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#16New Post! Nov 11, 2008 @ 13:15:14
@claudibee Said

You've all given me some really helpful suggestions and I'm to use them. WHY didn't you get cold? I'm freezing indoors with multiple layers. Must be older than I thought.

Oh I get cold now
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#18New Post! Nov 20, 2008 @ 11:20:27
I've been faced with the same dilemma the past few months, my kid will be turning 12 soon and she's suddenly started to get interested in stuff that makes me shudder with horror.

My initial reaction is to tell her her no cos in my mind I still see her as 4

we used to live in a very rough part of london and she had absolutely no freedom to suddenly living in a tiny village in the countryside and having tons of freedom, its completely thrown me and I'm so over protective of her to the point we're approaching smother love.

The make up and clothes thing is going to bug the hell out of me and I remember doing all thse things myself and enjoying myself so I don't get why I can't let her have the same fun?!

Motherhood is awful sometimes!
little1 On July 17, 2011

London Town, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Nov 20, 2008 @ 11:33:01
I'm 22 now but I remember when I was 14.

My mum taught me the bobs leg rule. You never show both! It made is sound like game, to the point where I started preaching it to my mates! If you're going to wear a skirt you're showing your legs off thus hide the rest of your body as too not spoil your leg. If you're wearing a nice top, don't have it cut too low and wear trousers/ longish shorts as to not take away from the top half.

My mum also took me and a couple of my friends to a makeup artist thingy for my birthday one year. She had a professional tell us less is more! It worked a treat. I still wear nutural tones ot this day!

If all else fails. Lock her away till she's 30! lol
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Nov 20, 2008 @ 13:46:53
@hallucinogenic_lipstick Said

I've been faced with the same dilemma the past few months, my kid will be turning 12 soon and she's suddenly started to get interested in stuff that makes me shudder with horror.

My initial reaction is to tell her her no cos in my mind I still see her as 4

we used to live in a very rough part of london and she had absolutely no freedom to suddenly living in a tiny village in the countryside and having tons of freedom, its completely thrown me and I'm so over protective of her to the point we're approaching smother love.

The make up and clothes thing is going to bug the hell out of me and I remember doing all thse things myself and enjoying myself so I don't get why I can't let her have the same fun?!

Motherhood is awful sometimes!

It is and there's no manual. We left a fairly rough part of London, too, and I'm pleased that we did, but the freedom thing is the problem as they think they're safer here, but obviously bad things can happen anywhere. Ah, well, we muddle along.
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Nov 20, 2008 @ 13:48:48
@little1 Said

I'm 22 now but I remember when I was 14.

My mum taught me the bobs leg rule. You never show both! It made is sound like game, to the point where I started preaching it to my mates! If you're going to wear a skirt you're showing your legs off thus hide the rest of your body as too not spoil your leg. If you're wearing a nice top, don't have it cut too low and wear trousers/ longish shorts as to not take away from the top half.

My mum also took me and a couple of my friends to a makeup artist thingy for my birthday one year. She had a professional tell us less is more! It worked a treat. I still wear nutural tones ot this day!

If all else fails. Lock her away till she's 30! lol

Ha Ha! I could try it, I suppose (I bet she'd be off down the drainpipe, bless her). Good advice, your mum said the right thing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs