Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#16New Post! Nov 06, 2008 @ 15:39:51
@raditz8526 Said

Nothing new to obama. lol

he shouldn't have had a camera so close to a polling station. that's illegal in pennsylvania.

and it is crazy, but i don't think obama had much to do with that incident... MPO
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#17New Post! Nov 06, 2008 @ 15:42:02
@rubylights Said

he shouldn't have had a camera so close to a polling station. that's illegal in pennsylvania.

and it is crazy, but i don't think obama had much to do with that incident... MPO

I heard something like that, but I think that refers to a camera placed next to an actual voting booth itself. I believe, and apparently the Fox News legal department agrees, that it's perfectly legal to do camera reporting on the property of a polling place.
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#18New Post! Nov 06, 2008 @ 16:01:34
@AgentSmith Said

I'm sorry if I offended you. Nevertheless, I object and disagree with your assertion that "...they(Republicans) F****D up the country.." The downfall of the Bush govt began with the middle-east conflict. The war was a direct result of Osama bin laden. Osama bin laden was a name repeatedly presented before the Clinton administration as a class A threat. Despite ample intelligence the Clinton govt. failed to act and the result is the war.
At least Mr Bush had the courage and determination to keep his word to the American people. The words by which he took an oath in front of your eyes.

that is only part of america's predicament. osama bin laden does not control our economic policies, nor does he dictate how wall street handles its business.
AgentSmith On December 25, 2008

#19New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 06:42:00
@rubylights Said

that is only part of america's predicament. osama bin laden does not control our economic policies, nor does he dictate how wall street handles its business.

What happened to wall street and the world stock markets after the 9/11 tragedy is there for all to see. All economic policies thence has been of a reactive nature to that one event-damage control of sorts. Osama bin laden was and until found will be an economic force the world has to reckon with.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs