Gaming

Anyone playing that "Yoville" application on Facebook (Or myspace I bel

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#1New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 10:32:50
I know it's mental, but what does anyone think of that Yoville application on Facebook?

It's sorta like a roleplaying game, on hosted servers in real time. You get your own apartment, get to buy stuff for it to decorate it. You can host parties of friends - and if they meet in your "apartment", it's like hosting your own chatroom I guess. Usefully, you can add "buddies" on there - and they don't necessarily have to be on your facebook - you can keep this private as it should be.

OK, it's not exactly the best game out there but I'm finding it so far a good way to pass the odd...ummmm...five minutes First look is it looks like old teen chatsite "Habbo Hotel" - but this one is aimed definately not at teens (Even has a notice you have to be over 18 to add this - they're trying to make it a more adult friendly thing), and Facebook is the adult networking site anyway (And what the hell are teens doing on there anyway - get back on to Bebo kids )

Really though, I wondered, as by looking at the conversations I see going on there, I think there are too many kids who have found their way on anyway, and there are too many people with wayyyyyyyy too much time on their hands - the way they have decorated their "apartments".
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs