AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
el_diablo On December 19, 2008

Deleted

Maui, Hawaii
#16New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 17:58:17
@jonnythan Said

Happened to me tons of times.

It's kudos abuse. Report it and it will be taken care of.

How do you report kudos?
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#17New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 17:59:58
@4000Earthquakes Said

I don't kiss butt around here, and because of that, I expect some negative feedback.

But I know, when I was young, 13, 14, 15, etc. -- that was when I was just developing my wings. And back then, i might have been discouraged by people who might pull that crap to shut me up. It might've worked.

So for the kids -- they have to learn to speak -- without being shot down and insulted. Speak kids. The jerks will be dealt with. Thanx.

you don't have to kiss a** to be treated fairly on here.

i hate all you people equally
Wheezy_Knight On February 24, 2012

Deleted

Ankh-Morpork, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:00:11
I've been insulted twice in neg kudos. I don't know if they got punched, but I just did.

We live and learn who to avoid in future. 8)
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#19New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:05:22
@el_diablo Said

How do you report kudos?

I've found the easiest way is just to report the post itself and make a note that it's received kudos abuse.

Or you can PM a mod, or start a new thread, or whatever.
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#20New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:09:21
Well since we are on the topic of kudo abuse, IMPO, I find it quite childish to kudo someone 3 or 4 times a day simply because you may not like the poster or agree with what they are saying...It is one thing to give them for bashing a poster or inciting an arguement, those I understand, but....well you get the point....
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#21New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:29:28
@BeTTyBeLL Said

Well since we are on the topic of kudo abuse, IMPO, I find it quite childish to kudo someone 3 or 4 times a day simply because you may not like the poster or agree with what they are saying...It is one thing to give them for bashing a poster or inciting an arguement, those I understand, but....well you get the point....

I try to remain impartial and read every post without noticing who is saying it first. I tend to give negative or positive kudos based on the substance of the post, not on who says it.

I agree with you. It's wrong to over-neg kudo someone -- just because they are rubbing you the wrong way.

I sometimes think you have thought I have negged you -- when it wasn't me. It might be something to think about -- that every negative kudo we give -- we cannot hide from. The giver will be known.

Now ElTiNo is rolling his eyes going, awww crap, now what do i have to do to solve this? "Make these people go away!!!!"
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#22New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:32:55
@4000Earthquakes Said

I try to remain impartial and read every post without noticing who is saying it first. I tend to give negative or positive kudos based on the substance of the post, not on who says it.

I agree with you. It's wrong to over-neg kudo someone -- just because they are rubbing you the wrong way.

I sometimes think you have thought I have negged you -- when it wasn't me. It might be something to think about -- that every kudo we give -- we cannot hide from. The giver will be known.

Now ElTiNo is rolling his eyes going, awww crap, now what do i have to do to solve this? "Make these people go away!!!!"

Funny, I did not accuse anyone in my post, but thanks for offering that up...

One thing I learned from parents, those that are the quickest to shout it wasn't me, are usualy( not all the time) the gulity party...

But sure, I'll keep that in mind...

Deleted

#23New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:35:16
I had lots of fun when "Banana Hammock" was going...giving anonymous positive Kudos with obscure messages.

dunno why, it just amused me.
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#24New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:38:53
@Wheezy_Knight Said

I had lots of fun when "Banana Hammock" was going...giving anonymous positive Kudos with obscure messages.

dunno why, it just amused me.

HA, I still do that...love to say whatever

Deleted

#25New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:41:21
@BeTTyBeLL Said

HA, I still do that...love to say whatever

The trick was never to actually use that thread yourself though.

4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#26New Post! Oct 29, 2008 @ 18:42:47
BettyBell -- you seem to have mastered the dot-dot-dot method rather well. haha.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs