Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#61New Post! Oct 28, 2008 @ 18:12:10
@ImperatorNeroleone Said

One of the further problems concern some like Jews, Islam etc is thats it's not simply a question of race. Jews do not separate their race from relion, neither do Muselim The Nation of Islam thereby or Zion is then used to push their religious beliefs(note these are just examples as there are more races/religions that do not separate the two. In general such Race/Religions try to say your against their race, because you don't agree with their religion. Religion in general can bring people together, but it can also cause racial divides. People should also realize that some muselim radicals do have a manifesto of converting all to Islam or under Islam(not most) and In Hitlers day Jews also considered themselves speacially choosen by God and many did have an attitude themselves of some superiority over other races. I myself am an autocrat and I do believe in supremacy- not by color ,race or creed rather by people acts and devotions. I do believe people who work hard and contribute should have their gains, benefits and privilliages and people who try to ride others and the system should not be rewarded for doing it. I also believe not to help those less fortunate is stupidity as a group, social system is only as good as it's least so you should bring other up because it helps the total system for all and people do fall into times where they require assistance, however there are many people who also abuse that assistance. for instance some drug addicts really do want to stop and try while others will get on federal assistance purposely to get out of working and feed their habit. I personally believe all drugs should be regulated and some even legalized. medical marajuana for one as I am a cancer survivor myself who was down to 109 lbs after treament. It relatively safe way to ease the nervous system and increase appetite and helps keep your food down. also in place like Amsterdamn and other countries where needles are available for addicts the hiv rate from needle transmission are lower. In some countries there are regulated house where people who chose to get high can go get locked in, party be examined by a physician after their high and then leave when they are no longer high. Which seems much more intelligent then addicts running around and driving stoned off their ass, putting the lives of innocent people in danger. might be wise to have such places attached to a drug re-hab, maybe if you alliviate the guilt trip and educate people, more people would choose to stop

I'm very intrigued by ur way of approaching common sense. please, say more
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Oct 28, 2008 @ 18:51:30
@hazuki0chan Said

u obviously seem to not know anything about animation history and the Golden Age of Animation. like I said, Disney was the CEO and president of the studio, thus giving it his name. ur "oh so beloved" characters were not his creations, they were Iwerks's. but since he was under contract with Disney, the law says that what u create under contract under a company or studio or whatever, belongs to that establishment. ur not putting up a valid argument cuz u're just rambling on about historical figures who did great things. which i never said we were gonna start judging. i'm not wrecking anything, i'm just stating facts. look it up, Cartoons: One Hundred Years of Cinema Animation. best source for this type of thing, even great animation theorists and scholars use this great book as a source. if u don't wanna see the truth behind Disney's "great and all mighty" legacy, i don't really care. but the fact that ur babbling on without any concrete info and evidence, it makes it irrelevant. I'm an animator in training which means, as industry standard says, I HAVE to know the history of animation and the great animators and filmmakers that lived. Including Disney. I'm not expecting u to know these things, but since u seem to "know" what ur talking about, is interesting how far ignorence will go... i'm always looking forward to a good discussion... so keep it coming.

I'm not saying he made the characters. I'm saying that he made the company what it was
Zombie Slayer

#63New Post! Oct 28, 2008 @ 19:00:15
@crazychica Said

I'm not saying he made the characters. I'm saying that he made the company what it was

well, by the way that u talk about him, u make it look as if he's the great genious that did everything by himself so on and so forth. by the way, i keep saying this but apperantly u haven't read it. if u want to have an argument about animation as a whole, u have to know what ur talking about, because the origin of this topic is as esoteric as the other side of the moon. not many people know about animation, unless ur an animator urself or a filmmaker, which by the way that u've been responding to my post u've proved that ur neither. i'm an animation major who's been closely studying and analyzing animation for more than two years so i know what i'm talking about.
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#64New Post! Oct 28, 2008 @ 20:05:38
@hazuki0chan Said

well, by the way that u talk about him, u make it look as if he's the great genious that did everything by himself so on and so forth. by the way, i keep saying this but apperantly u haven't read it. if u want to have an argument about animation as a whole, u have to know what ur talking about, because the origin of this topic is as esoteric as the other side of the moon. not many people know about animation, unless ur an animator urself or a filmmaker, which by the way that u've been responding to my post u've proved that ur neither. i'm an animation major who's been closely studying and analyzing animation for more than two years so i know what i'm talking about.

I never said I wanted a fight about animation as a whole. I said that his political beliefs weren't so bad for the time and had no effect on the cartoons. Also, talking about a dead man's misdemeanors after he's dead is something I find distasteful since he can't defend himself. Half of the Scottish Labour Party did it to Donald Dewar simply to use as a scapegoat and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, and I'm forensics.
Zombie Slayer

#65New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 03:03:42
i said argue not fight. we have to look at this in a historical point of view. the man was directing and managing one of the most successful animation studios in the 40's. this said, in order to keep his studio open he had to crank out mass WWII (american) propaganda. he is the master of subliminal. most of his films are geared towards a goal. that goal is to "educate" american children into believing that nazis, Japanese, and italians were bad and that america was a holy land. in his film "der fuhrer's face" donald duck is "brainwashed" to heil hitler while working in a ammo factory. there is a subliminal message there telling the subcuncious that we should support hitler. Cartoons: 100 years of Cinema Animation. Giannalberto Bendazzi
acidron On November 26, 2011

a wee country town, Canada
#66New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 04:45:44
check out 'Walt Disney:enemy of Jinx.......Walter Disney was not what we all want to think of him
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs