Forums: Health & Fitness:
Conditions & Diseases

Arthritis?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chloe2t On October 18, 2005

moatsville, West Virginia
#1New Post! Oct 09, 2005 @ 08:39:53
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has arthritis? I am 27 and my joints are getting very stiff... I don't like to take too many chemical type pills, and was wondering does anyone take a vitamin/ herbal supplement/ etc that actually helps? thx
noshingnell On December 29, 2012

LaaLaa Land, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 09, 2005 @ 08:56:08
I haven't got arthritis, but it does run in my family alot. The docter is keeping an eye on me nad has done since I was little, as I have problems with my knees and hips. They get stiff and very painfull. My sister whos 23 has got the same problem aswell. I don't take anything specifically for it, I just make sure I get lots of gentle excercies, even though it hurts to do it sometimes. I find walking and swimming really helps. I am like you and I try not to take to many chemical pills for anything. I even avoid paracetamol as much as I can.

I hope that you can find something that helps you.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 09, 2005 @ 10:25:07
I have got arthritis in my left knee have had it since i was 7 to be honest i don't take anything as it don't bother me that much it just throbs from time to time
stormie76 On March 20, 2010
MIA

Deleted

Melbourne, Australia
#4New Post! Oct 09, 2005 @ 10:40:27
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis im not on meds atm...I was on vioxx but i was making me very sick but that has been banned now anyways
paul On October 30, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 09, 2005 @ 11:19:50
I get arthritis in my left shoulder but I find the sun helps a lot.
katied On July 06, 2006

Anywhere there is a deal, New
#6New Post! Oct 09, 2005 @ 12:46:40
Good morning...

I want you to check out DMSO. (Dimethylsulfoxide).

This is one of the best products I have ever used for arthritis.

I first learned of this compound while working at the thoroughbred race track. It is poured over horses that are sore...and within 20mintues that horse can run! The grooms and the trainers use this by the gallon.

It was first discovered because it was used as a grease cleaner..and the people doing the cleaning were reporting that their arthritis was going away! The grooms have their hands covered in this too..(spreading it over the horse), and they report the same effect.

Since this compound was NOT developed by a pharmacy corporation, no one has ever done any medical trials with it. Also, because there is no patent on this stuff..no corporation is ever going to pay millions of dollars for the clinical trails. However, it has been in use world wide for more than 40 years by people like myself. Not any bad side effect has ever been documented!

OK.. so, read about this. Look up the information on the net. You can order it online. You can go to any store that handles products for horse racing.

The warning label on this stuff is a bit scary. This is because it has never been thru any clinical trials.

The only warning on that label which needs to be paid attention to is the need to be sure that the area is clean before you use it. This is because this compound penetrates the skin rapidly and it will carry with it any other compounds that might be present.

If you go to the doctor and get prescription drugs for arthritis it will end up costing you more than $100 per month....if you buy this product .. 3 oz will last you 3 months and cost you $9.00. You don't have to wonder why the pharmacy industry doesn't want this product known and used widely.

PS... the products that contain Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM (Like Flex-a-min etc) are expensive too... they are sold over the counter but cost about $35.00 for a two month supply. These also work (slowly) for joint pain. Well.. the MSM part of that is nothing more than the oral form on DMSO.

chloe2t On October 18, 2005

moatsville, West Virginia
#7New Post! Oct 12, 2005 @ 02:40:37
thx for all the replies! thanks especially katied that sounds like a great things to try!

and about the sun... that does seem to help as i have noticed it, too. During the hot dry summer I am always ok. but as soon as rain or cool weather hits, I'm in tons of pain???
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs