Voter Fraud......Answers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
KZ_page On December 01, 2008

Deleted

lakeville,
#1New Post! Oct 10, 2008 @ 13:30:24
With all this talk of the voter fraud happening, like in Ohio.and else where,
Do you believe that the system the way it is set up is working?
Do you feel that something needs to be changed and there has to be a better way to vote.
What would you think would work better,and help stop problems as big as what is happening, with the way it is now.!!
ybom On June 04, 2010

#2New Post! Oct 10, 2008 @ 20:53:24
We need to go back to our values of being a republic. And on top of that we need a transparent government. If we absolutely have to vote, the percentages need to be represented by what the vote says. If 49% prefer one thing, then let them have it. I'd say that a minimum percentage might not be too bad of an idea.

The way we have it now if you simply look at an average of the pollsters, over 80% of Americans would be unhappy with whatever the election results in.

How? I've seen recent numbers where at least 60% of Americans (who can) don't vote. Math then kicks in - 40% do. Of that:

At least 40% like McCain or Obama.
It looks like at least 20% like 3rd party.

This means if either of the bipartisan monopoly get elected today, the other 60% that vote would not get their guy. That's 83% of America! 83% of 217 million people (2003 numbers - directly from the US Census homepage) is just over 180 million unhappy with the election results.

I'm sure a lot of you repulicrats and demolicans are thinking... "heh at least the 20% trying to steal our vote will make the country even unhappier if one of those goons wins." But did you even consider how many of the 60% would actually be happy that a 3rd party did win? How many would have interest in elections for the next 20 years if that happens? No, probably not I assume.

There's too much power to be had from voting in America. There will always be fraud from it, meaning corruption and despicable acts as soon as the ballot gets tallied. Even in the infinitesimal chance that the votes are actually tallied correctly, no one in their right mind will (or should) believe it until the process becomes much more transparent.

And I witnessed a treasonous act in Florida back in November. A "Straw Poll" was illegally and unconstitutionally transformed into a "fundraiser" at the last minute, allowing anyone to vote as many times as they wanted. Straw Polls are supposed to be sacred and follow strict guidelines, of which I have personal witness that at least one in this election was not. This should throw the election and major congressional oversight should be put in place this instant!

Does that give you a taste of how corrupt America is? I hope so.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs