The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Is it me or have people in general gone mad?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 18:23:38
no your just sexy
duploshoes On March 03, 2009

Deleted

Leicester, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 19:17:02
@booneylust Said
It's a crazy world outside my house window. The lunacy is beyond descriptive words. It's like being in a zombie horror movie with no escape. You go outside and all you see are zombies acting and doing the same things. It's "Dawn of Dead" and I'm the guy with the only live brain intact in town. It's scary how demonized people have become in this present world. Many of us go to work and rush back to the safety confines of our own homes not desiring to loiter in the madness of the outside world. The more I pray about this, the more things seem to grow worse. God is obviously saying something through this. I believe God is saying time is running out on us and the whole world as we know it. We are in serious trouble as Americans and in even more dire distress as global citizens. This recent enormous strain on mankind is only pointing to one thing, Jesus Christ's Return. Because of this I believe Christ's Return is mere years away if not today or tommorow!!!!

I see similar. The zombies working 9 to 5 day in day out and at the weekend filing into church like sheep. Truly mental.
booneylust On September 30, 2012

Suffolk, Virginia
#18New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 20:05:51
@sassi Said
It's not the people, it's how you perceive them.

If reality is simply based on personal perceptions then a mad world indeed do we live in!!!

Suffolk, Virginia
#19New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 20:07:21
@Delta62 Said
no your just sexy

Well, gosh, I already know that.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#20New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 20:26:58
@booneylust Said
It's a crazy world outside my house window. The lunacy is beyond descriptive words. It's like being in a zombie horror movie with no escape. You go outside and all you see are zombies acting and doing the same things. It's "Dawn of Dead" and I'm the guy with the only live brain intact in town. It's scary how demonized people have become in this present world. Many of us go to work and rush back to the safety confines of our own homes not desiring to loiter in the madness of the outside world. The more I pray about this, the more things seem to grow worse. God is obviously saying something through this. I believe God is saying time is running out on us and the whole world as we know it. We are in serious trouble as Americans and in even more dire distress as global citizens. This recent enormous strain on mankind is only pointing to one thing, Jesus Christ's Return. Because of this I believe Christ's Return is mere years away if not today or tommorow!!!!

I'm not really seeing the connection to you looking out your window and JC returning to us.

How are the 2 linked?

Suffolk, Virginia
#21New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 23:13:08
@doubtingthomas Said
I'm not really seeing the connection to you looking out your window and JC returning to us.

How are the 2 linked?

Yea, that wasn't overly literal.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013