I'm stuck...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
smilelove On September 01, 2013
Ninja Dreamer

Somewhere, Ohio
#31New Post! Oct 12, 2008 @ 19:06:39
That's great that things are working for you, but I would highly suggest getting off the computer. It's really that simple, if you want a real life, meet people, and a real relationship with her, get off the internet and force yourself into the real world.
deadbear05 On November 27, 2009

in the shadows, Florida
#32New Post! Oct 13, 2008 @ 19:09:21
THATS AWESOME IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! SEEING PEOPLE IN LOVE AND HAPPY PUTS THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE!!!
wolfy365 On December 04, 2008

make me happy and il tell you,
#33New Post! Oct 20, 2008 @ 00:58:05
hey man, im 13, and HAD the same issue, but once you think about it, all you have to do is tell her how you think about her, (just dont come on extremeley hard, like walking up and grabbing her shoulders and staring at her, saying, I LOVE YOU, no dont do that). what i did was that i made her a card on her birthday that said "Happy Birthday, _______, your friend, ______." then i found a song, took some lyrics from it that i thought were suitable, (in this case parts of the song "chasing cars", by Snow Patrol) and wrote them on the card. then i attached a small rose to the card and put it in her locker. it was all going well, until she found them, then she came up to me and said" hey, i got those flowers, there were really nice ...etc... but i dont like you that way right now..." and that was it. were still friends, wwe dont hate each other now, and the effects of getting rejected will go away after about a week, and youll move on, trust me, everyone i know has that problem.

tl;dr: i liked a girl, gave her flowers, she rejected me, i moved on, end of story
mtldrmr21 On November 14, 2008

detroit, Michigan
#34New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 07:32:59
@timeflies Said

I'm a boy, 14, english. I'm not paticularly popular, a few friends but not that many. I'm really shy and never want to try anything. I'm rubbish at sports but I'm not fat. There's a girl I really like (my neighbour) but I only talk to her over msn, I'm too scared to even flirt, let alone ask her out, I spend most of my time on my computer, I'm pretty much just a big nerd. I get sad quite often but depressed. I'm quite nice but definitely not cool. I just don't know what to do. I've given up trying anything. Does anyone have any advice about anything at all? how to get the girl, what to do, how to make new friends, anything.

start smoking weed, then youll be cool
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#35New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 07:46:16
@timeflies Said

I'm a boy, 14, english. I'm not paticularly popular, a few friends but not that many. I'm really shy and never want to try anything. I'm rubbish at sports but I'm not fat. There's a girl I really like (my neighbour) but I only talk to her over msn, I'm too scared to even flirt, let alone ask her out, I spend most of my time on my computer, I'm pretty much just a big nerd. I get sad quite often but depressed. I'm quite nice but definitely not cool. I just don't know what to do. I've given up trying anything. Does anyone have any advice about anything at all? how to get the girl, what to do, how to make new friends, anything.

A good place to start is , 1st,, is this neighbor girl into computers? if she is then the rest will happen pretty naturally.
there is no law or rules about flirting, what works as flirting with one girl will be duh for another and vica versa,, if you and a girl have a common starting block your shyness will become less and less of an issue and your'niceness and friendlyness will show though.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 08:17:05
@mtldrmr21 Said

start smoking weed, then youll be cool

04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#37New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 09:45:02
comment on how pretty she looks, how you miss her, how cute she is, how sweet her voice is, ask her to go to the movies with you
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs