The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

Voter Fraud

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#1New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 14:29:14
It looks as if voter fraud may be a big issue this time around.
Strangely, Fox News Channel is the only news distributor putting voter fraud in focus . . . I wonder why that is?
It looks as if Ohio may be a problem because of voter fraud.

The group ACORN appears to be involved, as usual.
It is also interesting to learn that Obama was a lawyer for ACORN but, I'm sure that's not important.

I was wondering if anyone else in this forum is concerned or even cares if voter fraud takes place.

Voter fraud could be a very dangerous problem.
If you broadcast that a candidate won a particular area and then later learn that the same candidate actually didn't win because of voter fraud, you are likely to have a problem on your hands. Particularly this time around.

We'll see, I suppose.
moonlighthopes On May 30, 2015

, Canada
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 14:46:42
Your votes mean nothing anyway, they don't really go by votes. It's just to make you feel like you're participating. It goes by a certain university or college, I forget which one, I'd have to ask my boyfriend when he gets up.
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 16:39:26
@moonlighthopes Said
Your votes mean nothing anyway, they don't really go by votes. It's just to make you feel like you're participating. It goes by a certain university or college, I forget which one, I'd have to ask my boyfriend when he gets up.

what, its called the electoral college and its not a college. it is just a process that gives states a certain amount of votes. ex California has 55 New Mexico has 5. So what ever the majority is in a state that candidate gets all the votes. And if you can vote in a swing state then your vote counts for a lot.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:09:03
"The group ACORN appears to be involved, as usual.
It is also interesting to learn that Obama was a lawyer for ACORN but, I'm sure that's not important."

he was also their trainer he taught ACORN how to "register" votes
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#5New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:13:14
@moonlighthopes Said

https://www.electoral-vote.com/index.html Here's a link for you.

Chicago, Illinois
#6New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:14:15
@cGobla Said
what, its called the electoral college and its not a college. it is just a process that gives states a certain amount of votes. ex California has 55 New Mexico has 5. So what ever the majority is in a state that candidate gets all the votes. And if you can vote in a swing state then your vote counts for a lot.

https://www.electoral-vote.com/index.html You are correct, I didn't even know until 2mos. ago!!!

Chicago, Illinois
#7New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:16:01
@bobbimay Said
"The group ACORN appears to be involved, as usual.
It is also interesting to learn that Obama was a lawyer for ACORN but, I'm sure that's not important."

he was also their trainer he taught ACORN how to "register" votes

I hate to say it but, nothing you have say about Obama is important...you always say either something untrue....or something that doesn't matter. Sorry!
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#8New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:28:21
@Spinkiegirl Said
I hate to say it but, nothing you have say about Obama is important...you always say either something untrue....or something that doesn't matter. Sorry!

What has she said about B. Hussein Obama that is either untrue, or unimportant?
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#9New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:38:27
In a manly black neighborhood in PA a newsletter saying that people who had outstanding parking fines would be arrested if they went to vote on election day. These newsletters were untrue and a ploy by conservatives to lessen the amount of votes for Obama. So its happening on both sides. link
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#10New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:41:39
@cGobla Said
In a manly black neighborhood in PA a newsletter saying that people who had outstanding parking fines would be arrested if they went to vote on election day. These newsletters were untrue and a ploy by conservatives to lessen the amount of votes for Obama. So its happening on both sides. link

Maybe it was a stupid and misguided ploy to get people to pay their parking tickets.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#11New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:44:39
@raditz8526 Said
What has she said about B. Hussein Obama that is either untrue, or unimportant?

The more important point is how that the kool-aid drinkers have gone from drinking the kool-aid to snorting it straight from the package...

now that is scary...
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#12New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:46:08
@chaski Said
Maybe it was a stupid and misguided ploy to get people to pay their parking tickets.

No it wasn't this tactic has been done in past elections. telling people they will get arrested.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs