The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

seeing people your sure were there a second ago.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
emlyn On May 02, 2010

Deleted

, Ireland
#16New Post! Nov 02, 2008 @ 19:14:27
The corner of the eye is meant to exaggerate whats no in front of you to enhance survival, especially if a predictor is after you

Only the gullible one could of sourn the coat hinger was a person & hold on to the idea just because you want so bad to believe!

Paradoxically tho, It doesnt mean that if ther truly was someone there (& you knew it) to automatically think u were imagining things
Just be aware then life will be fare!
moonlighthopes On May 30, 2015

, Canada
#17New Post! Nov 03, 2008 @ 23:21:58
@dayslikethese Said

I believe I ghost. But I don't beleive that every bump in the night or every unexplained shadow is a ghost. I think sometimes we just feel spooked, nothing there just our imagination playing with us.

How ever, my toddler says we have ghosts, he thinks several people walk through our house. Apparently we have one resident ghost called (Monty Don). The others just seem to come and go.

Children are very sensitive to spirits, because they don't have that mental block yet alot of people get as they grow up where it says "They aren't real and it's dumb"

What does he say about Monty Don? Is he friendly or scary? I think it's interesting, I watch stuff like this on TV but I've never actually talked to someone who's child sees them.
silverhorseusa On December 01, 2012

Lubbock, Texas
#18New Post! Nov 03, 2008 @ 23:35:27
I'll just say, I believe in spirits too, and when they appear,
it's usually they are watching after you or they are wanting your attention for something so it can be taken care of. so overall as I said, they are probably just watching over you making sure everything is okay, nothing to fear of....
moonlighthopes On May 30, 2015

, Canada
#19New Post! Nov 04, 2008 @ 01:18:26
@silverhorseusa Said

I'll just say, I believe in spirits too, and when they appear,
it's usually they are watching after you or they are wanting your attention for something so it can be taken care of. so overall as I said, they are probably just watching over you making sure everything is okay, nothing to fear of....

Not to be a downer but some spirits are to be feared, they CAN hurt people.
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#20New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 18:42:28
@katlardface Said

it's only happened to me twice, but once i was in my bedroom talking to my friend and when i turned around there was someone standing in my open doorway. another time i was at my friends house and we went into the hall, i thought the person standing by the closet door was my sister but when i checked there was nothing there!! oooooo!! do you believe in ghosts or random disappearing people, or do you think I'm crazy and hallucinating?

I have encountered this too actually many times. I wonder what it is. Also has anyone heard their name being called when they are all alone??
Mrs_L On January 15, 2009

Ansley, Nebraska
#21New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 03:40:09
I have had several of these "Disappearing Brothers" My oldest brother and I am close when we see each other and disappear that usually we need to get ahold of one or the other. And always happens when we are far away from each other like it happen a lot when I was in Europe on vacation, but it told me that he missed me and wanted to go with me.
eagleflys On March 16, 2009

San Simon, Arizona
#22New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 00:40:55
What you most likely saw was we call a shadow person
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#23New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 12:57:40
@eagleflys Said

What you most likely saw was we call a shadow person

dare i even ask what that means?

shadow people, christ, its probably just an optical illusion,
our minds don't properly register things from our peripheral vision its very easy for simple shadows to appear as something else.
Abaddon On January 18, 2009

#24New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 04:11:31
I'v experienced what you are talking about. It is crazier to say you can't feel someone watching you when your alone. Whenver i go out for a run, theres always this spot where the light goes out on the road and the leaves russtle. I always swear i here somone running next to me even though theres noone.

Sometimes out of the corner of my eye, i see things move like doors, pillows. Even when my ipod is in, i can always hear voices.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs