Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#16New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:22:47
@Spinkiegirl Said
Dam, try telling 'white' america that....I don't know what color you are but...you nailed it!!! My point is when I first heard about who Obama was....that video on youtube is what they were conneting him too....now even if you say or think that rev. wright is a racist idiot....which like I said he might be.....the POINT is in what he was saying....and ASIDE from the stupid 'aids' statement he made.....everything else he said was TRUE....meaning it DID happen!!!! So why did he become so hated? And why is it NOT ok for Obama to be friends with this man for however long.....and it's ok for americans to vote david(kkk)duke into a politcal office? We all know what the 'kkk' stands for right! Don't we? Furthermore, it shouldn't matter what office he's running for....if you blame one person for something, blame the other one!!!!

Well as the self designated representative for white america. I am here by saying that WE as "Whittie" As "THE MAN" don't care what kind of racist retard friends Obama has had or will have in the future. !

Lets focus on his stance on actual issues shall we?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#17New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:40:45
@doubtingthomas Said
Well as the self designated representative for white america. I am here by saying that WE as "Whittie" As "THE MAN" don't care what kind of racist retard friends Obama has had or will have in the future. !

Lets focus on his stance on actual issues shall we?

Hey man, for once I AGREE with you....let's Thanks for your insight!!
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#18New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:57:43
@Spinkiegirl Said
Hey man, for once I AGREE with you....let's Thanks for your insight!!

Does this mean you vow to never bring up another race related Obama topic?

/jab /jab..

I got nothing but love for you.

Chicago, Illinois
#19New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:26:42
@doubtingthomas Said
Does this mean you vow to never bring up another race related Obama topic?

/jab /jab..

I got nothing but love for you.

Ok, ok....Dude, why do you wanna take all the FUN outta my life?? Right back at ya!!
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#20New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:42:04
@Spinkiegirl Said
Ok, ok....Dude, why do you wanna take all the FUN outta my life?? Right back at ya!!

Because race should have 0 bearing in a furture progressive nation. We as individuals have the ablity to look past it and just focus on... the issues.

Looking at alot of your past topics and posts, race does seem to be the underlining "theme". You said your a mixed girl... so that means your parents had the ability to look past race and focus on each other, why can't you?

Chicago, Illinois
#21New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:46:46
@doubtingthomas Said
Because race should have 0 bearing in a furture progressive nation. We as individuals have the ablity to look past it and just focus on... the issues.

Looking at alot of your past topics and posts, race does seem to be the underlining "theme". You said your a mixed girl... so that means your parents had the ability to look past race and focus on each other, why can't you?

You got it 'Whittie'..... Nothing but love!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs