"pray for forgiveness and you will get into heaven"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
stardar On January 28, 2009

blah,
#16New Post! Oct 12, 2008 @ 10:00:46
@debs Said

Who's to say what happens on the day of your death, and that's for every and anybody, regardless of faith or non-faith.

The ONLY thing that God won't forgive you for is if you've felt the holy spirit and deny it.

When I worshiped the christian faith the only unforgivable sin was blasphemy, and you guys seem to broaden that horizon. Look it up, if your under the faith, or if you care.
I think if that was the only unforgivable sin, we'd all be going to hell...
TokyoBoy22 On May 27, 2010

Sioux City, Iowa
#17New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 08:23:38
@ShadyFx8 Said

no it seems god is very selfish, jelouse, facist, heartless unfair and tyranus so its intireley possible that the old man wen tto jail. god is certainley not a god of love

when the passages of the bible that talk about him loving people are tacked agsit those of him hateing people the hating passages destroys the loving pasages

God is not in any way selfish and unfair.He gives you your whole damn life to give yourself to him as in believe in him and what his son did for you!! You can sin your whole life and ask for forgivness in the end! And if you mean it you are forgiven! How is that selfish of him?! And the second chance you get if you are here during the rapture......how is that selfish?! I think you need to re think what you've said judging is a sin and I think it's worse if you judge GOD!!

sirkewl On July 25, 2009

None of your business, Canada
#18New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 03:25:15
@ShadyFx8 Said

ok so what if an 80 year old man has been a devote cristain all his life and prays for forgiveness of all the his sins everyday. but one day when he is walking in his garden his trips and falls a few metres and lands on his head and on the way down he takes the lords name in vain. he dies so he cant ask for forgiveness. he goes to hell right?

can we answer this assuming the bible is right even though its not

and also the google crome browser is great, it has a spelling checker it helps me out alott, often im too lazy to use microsoft word

LOL!

Again, you are mistaking the god of religion with the True God of Israel. I think the god of religion would demand hell, but the True God of Israel who sent his son to pay for our mistakes would take him in for being a frail human being who said a curse word because he fell down and hurt himself just before he died.
manfraco On November 04, 2010

Brisbane, Australia
#19New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 06:00:19
God is always merciful; so the old man may very well be forgiven, as he didn't really mean what he said at the end of his life.
May God bless those who believe in him!?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs