\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Feb 10, 2009 @ 12:25:08
I only wear tights for work

Heels quite a bit tho cos I'm short
silky On March 03, 2009

Minneapolis,
#18New Post! Feb 10, 2009 @ 15:41:41
wearing pantyhose/tights makes me feel so sexy. it seems like people either like wearing them or only do it when it is required. i have the nylon gene. i can't wear them enough. when my wife wears them and our legs rub together, it is a feeling to die for.
nylon_man On August 20, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Feb 10, 2009 @ 17:04:42
@silky Said

wearing pantyhose/tights makes me feel so sexy. it seems like people either like wearing them or only do it when it is required. i have the nylon gene. i can't wear them enough. when my wife wears them and our legs rub together, it is a feeling to die for.

Hey silky i know what you mean!!!! a feeling to die for!! and its quite supprising that all the women ive tried this with have got really turned on
silky On March 03, 2009

Minneapolis,
#20New Post! Feb 11, 2009 @ 00:06:44
just make sure to remember who's are who's. when her nylons get mixed with mine, it is confusing to sort them out.

lovetights On March 03, 2009

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Feb 28, 2009 @ 16:47:13
Hi

I share all my stockings and tights with my b/f, it's so soo sexy..!

x
Delicate_Cinderella On April 07, 2009

, Florida
#22New Post! Mar 03, 2009 @ 17:32:39
Underneath any respectable outfit, I personally prefer to wear sheer thigh high stockings with a garter belt.

There are many occasions, however, where I simply prefer to show my legs.
silky On March 03, 2009

Minneapolis,
#23New Post! Mar 03, 2009 @ 19:06:35
guys appreciate when women show their legs. at least here in minnesota, too many gals wear pants, and if they do wear a skirt, no nylons! i wish that would change.
Carolinebiker On July 10, 2010

Arona, Spain
#24New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 15:31:49
Tights Are Fab much more stockings, tights or thea American?s call them pantyhose enhance your legs and bring a little colour,
To see men in tights is GREAT no sexest with me infact I find that men in ladies tights a Great turn on and even better when your both wearing in bed and having fun.
I just wish more people would lighten up and have fun.
One day I wish to meet men who think the same and want to have fun, but iam here in tenerife canary islands spain hay fun in the sun hehehe
best wishes Caroline
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 15:42:45
I don't understand why tights are considered sexy really, I always thought they were more modest than anything.
lennyskirtandtights On June 26, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 20:02:42
i wear tights all the time, they look and feel great - and help prevent legs tiring/aching. i also wear skirts when in the house for comfort. i wish skirts and tights were acceptable fashion items for men so i could wear them all the time without worrying about some people's prejudice.

i also agree with Caroline and think it would be great fun in bed with a woman and myself both wearing tights - wearing the low denier tights is such a turn on, and i love to see women in tights/stockings - so for both to be wearing them would be the ultimate turn on
charisma0o7 On November 30, 2011

Los Angeles, California
#27New Post! Nov 21, 2011 @ 09:43:28
I've recently found these amazing tights that are fleece lined called FLOX and swear they've changed my life cuz they're a hybrid between tights and leggings. It's dark enough to look like tights but it's hosiery since there's the garter lace around the thighs. If you're looking for tights, definitely give them a try!!
MAW On October 31, 2012

Deleted

Stockport, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Nov 21, 2011 @ 10:05:32
@charisma0o7 Said

I've recently found these amazing tights that are fleece lined called FLOX and swear they've changed my life cuz they're a hybrid between tights and leggings. It's dark enough to look like tights but it's hosiery since there's the garter lace around the thighs. If you're looking for tights, definitely give them a try!!

My ex-wife wears them too. She looks great in them.
mytights On December 11, 2019

newton falls, Ohio
#29New Post! Feb 24, 2018 @ 21:52:20
@Carolinebiker Said

Tights Are Fab much more stockings, tights or thea American?s call them pantyhose enhance your legs and bring a little colour,
To see men in tights is GREAT no sexest with me infact I find that men in ladies tights a Great turn on and even better when your both wearing in bed and having fun.
I just wish more people would lighten up and have fun.
One day I wish to meet men who think the same and want to have fun, but iam here in tenerife canary islands spain hay fun in the sun hehehe
best wishes Caroline

I wear pantyhose and tights daily for fashion plus the benefits like support , feel, look and the warmth and bodystockings. And no not a CD or gay or freak just enjoy the fashion.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs