Do men like women to make the first move?'

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#46New Post! Sep 15, 2008 @ 21:20:36
If a guy is worth anything; he'll find us hot chicks.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Sep 15, 2008 @ 21:26:01
@sassi Said
If a guy is worth anything; he'll us hot chicks.

@sassi Said
If a guy is worth anything; he'll us hot chicks.

@sassi Said

record's stuck again, someone give it a nudge
spongebobsmycumrag On December 10, 2009

Lichfield, United Kingdom
#48New Post! Sep 15, 2008 @ 23:23:16
I've never asked a girl out, partly due to the fact that if i like a girl i'm a complete coward about it.. but mostly because i just get on with what i'm doing and wait for a girl to come talk to me.

I don't think that approach would work now that i have moobs though

My girlfriend told me a year into our relationship that she stalked me when i was in town and told everyone at college that she was gonna ask me out.. i was the only guy in the class (art course full of women) and besides her everyone was over 40, so when she finally did it they were all peering out of the windows at us.
hairsplitter On March 04, 2009

long beach, California
#49New Post! Sep 16, 2008 @ 01:13:00
Sometimes I waited and sometimes I acted first. It all depends on the situation. Nothing wrong with asking, all you hear will be yes or no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
drgoofymofo On September 12, 2011

Council Bluffs, Iowa
#50New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 00:31:23
@sassi Said

He may find you but when he does will you see him?
tickleme On January 28, 2014

somewhere in the world., Antar
#51New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 01:52:33
I'm a woman and would always make the first move. Last time around i let him do the chasing and it actually felt good for a change that i wasnt the one having to do the chase.
tickleme On January 28, 2014

somewhere in the world., Antar
#52New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 01:53:02
@sassi Said

What if he is shy?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#54New Post! Oct 12, 2015 @ 01:55:14
Do men like women to make the first move?'

yes, I can tell how women make to the first move on me. when they see me coming toward them. they make a beehive to their car and drive to another state.
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#55New Post! Oct 12, 2015 @ 06:26:10
I think I may misunderstand the question. Is the first move asking some one out, or is it the first move toward physical contact? From the reply it seems like asking some one out, or saying that there is an attraction. Yes I like the women to make the first move. I do not know what to say if I am not interested and I do not want to hurt her feelings. When I have been approached by the women first I am disappointed when she gave up to soon. My advise to women who ask is to ask for the date, make a date. The other is not to be to forward but at least shake hands. I guess I am really a slow starter. Any way I am off the market now and in a really long term committed relationship.

Corey.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#56New Post! Oct 12, 2015 @ 10:21:21
I think I may misunderstand the question. Is the first move asking some one out, or is it the first move toward physical contact? From the reply it seems like asking some one out, or saying that there is an attraction. Yes I like the women to make the first move. I do not know what to say if I am not interested and I do not want to hurt her feelings. When I have been approached by the women first I am disappointed when she gave up to soon. My advise to women who ask is to ask for the date, make a date. The other is not to be to forward but at least shake hands. I guess I am really a slow starter. Any way I am off the market now and in a really long term committed relationship.

Corey.

I was making a joke about it. I usually get into a gorilla suit, and get a woman on the street. take her up to empire state building. and swing at planes with my arms and goes grrrr at planes. if that does impress her , I throw her off the building.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs