US Elections

Sarah Palin is a nobody to me

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
democratrebel On October 03, 2008

Raleigh, North Carolina
#1New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:02:43
Well i know this statement may make some people upset, but i frankly don't give a Before she was nominated for the VP job i have never heard of her a day in my life. What kind of exeperience governing a town of 9,000 people, but the republicans think she can help govern a whole counrty. yeah right!!! She wasn't chosen cause she was the best person for the job that was just a counter attack on Obama to try and get Hillary votes from the female population thats why it took so long. McCain was just waiting to see wether or not obama was going to nominate Hillary or not. if you got any common sense you would know that. She can't even govern her own daughter let alone the country. The whole thing that people fail to realize that congress countrols everything. Obama and McCain can say the going to do this and that, but if congress doesn't agree its getting vetoed so its really not up to them. it seems to me that congress is micro managing the government, but back to palin though! The thing that set me off about her is the statement she about community leaders basically saying they are irrelavent but you don't see the democtrats crying over that, so if you can't take heat of statement how the hell you going to take it when a whole country breating down ur neck. WHAT ARE U GONNA DO
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:09:25
Palin's experience with national and foreign matters is a real, honest concern.... because she has none at all.

She has no background or experience in national or international issues, no background or experience in law, and no background in politics apart from being mayor of a tiny town and governor of the 4th least populated state in the US for less than 2 years.

Yeah, she's a great character and has all the proper conservative opinions... but she has no business being first in line to the oldest person ever to be inaugurated.
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:11:19
@democratrebel Said
She can't even govern her own daughter...

You were doing ok until that stupid statement.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#4New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:15:53
I'm glad u agree with me. She not in touch with any other ehtnicity living in alaska. What does she have to offer hispanics, african-americans, native americans, NOTHING, cause don't to many of those people stay in alaska. What is she going to do for my daughter in the future. I just can believe people would be that nieve.
simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#5New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:16:35
You Democrats conveniently forget she is a GOVERNOR of a State.
Ever been to Alaska? I have.
Check out it's overall land mass.

GOVERNOR is a higher Office than SENATOR.

I welcome the opportunity to have Non-Lawyers in government whenever possible.

Your candidate hangs with unrepentent domestic terrorists, hate preachers, -and convicted felons.
It's a matter of fact, not fabrication.

Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:19:57
Governor is not a national or federal office.

Furthermore, she has only been in that position for less than two years. Prior to that she has no state experience.

So that's zero years of national politics experience. 1.5 years of small-state politics experience. And absolutely no other experience in law, national politics, or foreign relations.

She's no more qualified to be President than Arnold Schwarzenegger was halfway through his first term as Governor of Alaska. As a matter of fact, considering that California has over 50 times as many residents as Alaska and a much larger national presence, Arnold would have been vastly more qualified 2 years into his first term.

Palin has no business being President. If she had tried to run for the Republican ticket, she would have been laughed out of the room. And I guarantee that not a single Republican or conservative pundit could honestly say otherwise. Indeed, many (most) conservative commentators were saying Palin would be a poor choice for VP before McCain selected her. And now they're all backpedaling, championing her as a brilliant move, just because they desperately want Obama to lose.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#7New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:22:39
Well chaski what i'm saying is not meant to be liked so frankly i don't care what you think about what i'm saying. Imma sick of this same ol bulls*** just like everybody else. You republican a** whipes have ran this counrty into the ground and you know it. piont blank imma say how i feel and i ain't holding my tongue for nobody. Its my right say what the hell i wanna say.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:23:13
By the way, "democratrebel," I'm voting for a Republican for President. But not John McCain.
simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#9New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:23:15
Quote:
I'm glad u agree with me. She not in touch with any other ehtnicity living in alaska. What does she have to offer hispanics, african-americans, native americans, NOTHING, cause don't to many of those people stay in alaska. What is she going to do for my daughter in the future. I just can believe people would be that nieve.

It's not the responsibility of the government to do anything for you.
It's your reponsibility to do for you.

It is the governments responsibility to provide for national defense and to collect lawful tax revenue.

Unfortunately, this population has been led down the path of ignorance and dependency.
It is regretable.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#10New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:29:38
oh yeah and Mr. Dredful since you want to get technical can you please tell me what percent african-americans, hispanics, and native americans leave there??? You probaly one of the ones who's house isn't getting foreclosed, or who isn't haven't a hard time feeding your family. What the hell can palin do for those people when she isn't even in touch with the people , but republicans. As long as everything is in the favor of the rich its okay just forget about people who isn't making over 150,000 a year. What about them????????????

Raleigh, North Carolina
#11New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:39:53
Mr. Dredful i feel sorry for you because you ignorant to was real and whats not. Far as i care the government that just ran this country in the ground these last 8 yrs can kiss my a** cause the economy is not stable, people are loosing their homes and jobs. The environment is in turmoil and you actually want a republican in the white house. Thats who made this counrty the way it is at the present day and you want more of that. Its maybe because your in that top payroll bracket.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#12New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:55:49
Just for s***s and giggles, here is a graph of the unemployment rate under Clinton (blue) and Bush (pink):

And here is a graph of the budget deficit by year for dating back to Carter:

chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#13New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 18:59:45
@democratrebel Said
You republican a** whipes have ran this counrty into the ground and you know it. piont blank imma say how i feel and i ain't holding my tongue for nobody. Its my right say what the hell i wanna say.

I may be an a** wipe, but I am not a republican as wipe.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#14New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 19:15:35
Thinking of Palin and probalby no one else cares, but it matters a lot to me because it says soemthing about personality type...Palin support aerial hunting of wolves. If you know the dynamics of a wolf pack and understand aerial hunting and can still support it, you are one f***ed up individual.
In my humble opinion.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#15New Post! Sep 11, 2008 @ 19:25:29
You can pull out all the pie charts and graphs u want to people but that doesn't mean s***. Drive down a neighborhood street and see how many forclosure signs in 88% of the neighbors yards. I work for an mortgage insurance company and the things i see would make u cry. When a family of 5 has to give up there home they been staying for years has to move out. People something is seriously wrong here. The unemployment rate has sky rocketed. Its been the highest in 08 than ever, but who's in office though Hmmmmm?????
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs