@scoobiedoolala Said
f word-2x
b word-1x.

i think you should take the job
familygirl On September 30, 2009

Angleton,
#18New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 20:36:07
@spinkiegirl Said
https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/08/palin-vice-pres.html Something tells me....this statement shouldn't be overlooked....and really got to thinking when it comes down to the vice president's job...one might question...if mc cain wins the election he becomes the president...and if God forbid something happened to him, the job then of a vp would have to be stepping into his shoes and doing the job of president...but with his choice for vp...she has very little experiance in politics....thus unable to do a good job....on the other hand, if Obama wins the election...and something were to happen to him...Biden steps in to do the president's job....and Biden would do a much better job because he has much more experiance in politics....and Palin herself said...'she doesn't know what the vice president's job is.'...I find that strange and something voters should question!

Please tell me where Obama has more experience.
Obama - community organizer VS Palin - Major
Obama - Senator (spent most of his term running for president VS Palin - Governor
Obama running for first in command VS Palin running for VP.
Which spot do you want a person that lacks in experience?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#19New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 20:47:06
@el_tino Said
But, but she won Miss Congeniality in Miss Alaska!

She also won the Ms Mayor and the Ms Govenor.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#20New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 20:56:12
@familygirl Said
Please tell me where Obama has more experience.
Obama - community organizer VS Palin - Major
Obama - Senator (spent most of his term running for president VS Palin - Governor
Obama running for first in command VS Palin running for VP.
Which spot do you want a person that lacks in experience?

She does have one point though-- Should one candiadte die or be assasinated while in office, I'd rather have Biden leading the country than Palin. Biden would make a much better pres. than Obama or McCain.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#21New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 21:02:29
Many people think that is how Clinton beat Bush...that Clinton-Gore was stronger than Bush-Quail.

I remember at the time there were some similar discussions...who would we rather have as Pres, in the event of a problem, Gore or Quail.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#22New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 21:11:06
I think that at the very least the V-P job should entail undying loyalty to your country. The good, the bad, the ugly. If you don't like something, you work to fix it.

What you shouldn't do is be active in a political party, whose platform is to put the state (Alaka) first. To the point of secession? That does not say loyalty to the USA to me.

I don't care how "attractive" you are, a V-P candidate, shouldn't even entertain, leaving the union as a possibility, much less support a party that promotes it.
What ever happened to the McCain platform of "America First"?

Did he even vet this woman? How could he have not known? Or did her beauty blind him?
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#23New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 22:07:44
@spinkiegirl Said
Hey, don't call me a f***ing liberal......you don't f***ing know me....two things define me....my gender(female) and my faith (Jesus Christ) I'am no liberal, conservaitive or anything else.....i'am just a b**** with an opinion...

Very nice.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs