Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
kayxx On August 13, 2008

Deleted

nottingham, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Aug 11, 2008 @ 18:53:22
@lili Said
someone who starts controversial arguments or statements not because they necessarily actually feel that way, but because they want to get people all freaked out and pissed off. Like what you've been doing. You should expect to be banished to The Forum Hole, or be banned entirely pretty soon.

Not soon enough. I'm in danger of being banned if that idiot doesnt shut the f*** up
imlilbear On August 12, 2008

Deleted

, Canada
#32New Post! Aug 11, 2008 @ 18:55:15
@jigjaroo Said
wats a troll

YOU!
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#33New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 14:24:40
u shouldnt care what people think about u what matters is how u think of yourself
foxytrot On February 04, 2015
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#34New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 14:29:38
@jigjaroo Said
for the past year i have been abused by 'the voice of animals' because i wear fur and its not fair, why wont they just leave me alone ive been wearin fur since i was 15 now im 17 and i still get abuse off people while walkin to the shop i got, mink, fox, beaver etc and iv seen the videos of people skinning them alive and it dosnt bother me, animals kill animals to survive y dont they jus get that.

i love fur and they will not win this fight

You're always going to get crap whether you like it or not. It's annoying, and I have some fur too, so I know

Best thing to do is start "abusing" the fur even more. Petting it making animal noises, swirling it, hitting it....tends to make people really mad for some reason
riggs On September 17, 2008

Santa Monica,
#35New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 14:34:59
@jigjaroo Said
for the past year i have been abused by 'the voice of animals' because i wear fur and its not fair, why wont they just leave me alone ive been wearin fur since i was 15 now im 17 and i still get abuse off people while walkin to the shop i got, mink, fox, beaver etc and iv seen the videos of people skinning them alive and it dosnt bother me, animals kill animals to survive y dont they jus get that.

i love fur and they will not win this fight

I couldn't kill an animal, hun. Well, only if I had to, but it wasn't like you killed it for the fur youself, but after it is dead,
why not wear the fur? Am I being bad by what I just said?

sophie On November 16, 2008

Santa Monica, California
#36New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 14:56:23
jigjaro and foxy you are completely ignorant and heartless.

the animals are NOT KILLED they are depeaced ALIVE! and let to die in their own blood of pain, bleeding, and cold!

younever saw those documentaries so go wathc them how the babies are taken defense less, and their skins are taken form them ALIVE, and they are let all red, screaming of pain while their mum try to keep them warm with teir body!
they die of cold and pain and it takes hours!
Those bastards dont even take the time to kil them after. no they let them like that.
and no we od not need to kill animal to urvive we can live on vegetables only.
And animal do kill other animals to survive and not for the fun of it and not to show off ina caf? like you do!
You oput them to show off so expect people to dont say oh aw what a beaut in a beaut fur! but what am heartless a*****e and mideness one and ignoratn one who odnt even know about those things.
Thy are rigth and i am glad that people are courageous enough to confront you!
It is wrong to kill for the skin when we can make so many things ot warm us up and it si wrong to just flaw an animal skins appart while the animal is stil alive just ofr quality s***, and to let it die from the sufferings for hours!
of course ignorant foxy is in it too.. she dont know a damn abou history so why should she know about other facts of general knowledge like how fur is made and taken..
being 15 , 17 19, all those brainless girly going up in what fur they wear.. you better go up in knowing better about the world you are living in and in respecting life.
maybe you need to take a piece of your own skin off so to see how funny it is, or to ge off the skin of a baby alive.. your own..
They are not kiled to take their skins, they are taken their skins off ALIVE! do you get it?
you jsut try to founda good excuse for your monsters taste and want to be blind for it cause it fits you well and oyu only opened that thread ot get recognition in doing the wrong thing.
Shame on you.
Do you have a cat? would oyu like to see it having its skin taken off alive and hear him scream of pain and see him dying of pain?
Thats what they do to give you those s*** fur.
furqueen On August 14, 2008

, United Kingdom
#37New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 22:14:09
Oh Sophie, you really have been taken in by all that animal rights s*** haven't you.
Have you seen how beatiful furs are? Do you think that kind of quality could be obtained by leaving an animal to die in its own blood?
I don't think so. In order to obtain quality furs, the animals are kept in a good condition in order to ensure the finest quality pelts and therefore the best price for the farmer at market.
You are entitled to your opinion but in the UK you are not entitled to impose your views on anyone else.
I shall continue to wear my furs and to encourage my wife to wear furs at all possible moments, she looks so wonderful in furs.
You stick to eating nuts and growing your hair long enough to stick coloured beads in it.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 22:19:16
@furqueen Said
Oh Sophie, you really have been taken in by all that animal rights s*** haven't you.
Have you seen how beatiful furs are? Do you think that kind of quality could be obtained by leaving an animal to die in its own blood?
I don't think so. In order to obtain quality furs, the animals are kept in a good condition in order to ensure the finest quality pelts and therefore the best price for the farmer at market.
You are entitled to your opinion but in the UK you are not entitled to impose your views on anyone else.
I shall continue to wear my furs and to encourage my wife to wear furs at all possible moments, she looks so wonderful in furs.
You stick to eating nuts and growing your hair long enough to stick coloured beads in it.

Oh yes great condition, why the foxes were so happy one of them had taken to chewing it's own flesh off it's leg right down to the bone.. Oh the joy those foxes have..

Go away troll
Memerick On June 29, 2009

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
#39New Post! Feb 22, 2009 @ 00:38:22
I Like Beaver
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs