News & Current Events

barry george, innocent or guilty?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
cduck On March 11, 2011

A Dreamcloud, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 15:40:43
It's not true to say there wasn't a speck of evidence, though! There was...1 speck!!Found a year later and i think that was found to have come from a cops gun!
budsy On January 02, 2009

Deleted
Banned

, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 15:45:29
@cduck Said
Yeah but i wouldn't waste you're sympathy on them...afterall a baby dies every 3 seconds in Africa and you don't see them feeling those tragedies every 3 seconds. Infact, i'd go so far as to say that it probably doesn't affect them at all. Just like other peoples problems and tragedies didn't bother Gill Dando when she was buying herself more expensive clothes the day she was shot!!

Sorry but i understand in what u say about kid's etc in Africa which is tragic i know + other murders which seem to be happening in our country every wkend now, but to say that Gill Dando's parents + family members wont be affected, well im sure they will be affected as it is only normal to feel well in a very bad way about your Daughter or Sister being murdered, then with what has happened recently this is going to affect any normal family surely + if not then they aint Human.
cduck On March 11, 2011

#48New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 15:51:30
@budsy Said
Sorry but i understand in what u say about kid's etc in Africa which is tragic i know + other murders which seem to be happening in our country every wkend now, but to say that Gill Dando's parents + family members wont be affected, well im sure they will be affected as it is only normal to feel well in a very bad way about your Daughter or Sister being murdered, then with what has happened recently this is going to affect any normal family surely + if not then they aint Human.

I meant they're not affected by every kid that dies every 3 sec. in Africa...

Deleted
Banned

, United Kingdom
#49New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 16:03:58
I can agree,but surely the richest country's in the World 1/ America and 2/China these are the main countrie's whom should help mainly as they are the richest by far + not small countries like Britain as we seem to help with every thing in other countries towards Aid etc
cduck On March 11, 2011

#50New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 16:11:47
@budsy Said
I can agree,but surely the richest country's in the World 1/ America and 2/China these are the main countrie's whom should help mainly as they are the richest by far + not small countries like Britain as we seem to help with every thing in other countries towards Aid etc

I dunno ppl. don't have to help if they don't want to. I think most of the time ppl. don't really care but they just do it 'cause they're scared of looking unchartiable! Like f***in' Bono!!

Deleted
Banned

, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 17:31:07
@cduck Said
I dunno ppl. don't have to help if they don't want to. I think most of the time ppl. don't really care but they just do it 'cause they're scared of looking unchartiable! Like f***in' Bono!!

I can agree, but i reckon Charities should be payed by all the millionaires in all Countries + they would not miss it giving for instance reading in the local Newspaper recently Mick Jagger is worth 250 million so he can surely give a lot + not miss it + i know people will say he gives to charities etc but how much ? the same goes with all the rest of the pop stars at the top whom have been there for yrs inc Bono etc
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs