The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

Why Should People Vote for McCain and not Obama?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
jables On August 06, 2008

Grandville, Michigan
#31New Post! Jul 26, 2008 @ 02:48:02
@theglobalsoapboxcom Said
I would suggest we get back to the question at hand and just ignore the trolls.

McCain instead of Obama? And why?

Well, how about McCain having many more years of experience on the international stage? Or McCains ability to raech across the aisle and broker a deal?

There are a few dozen reasons it would make more sense to vote for McCain than Obama.

NONE of them have a thing to do with their religion, color of their skin or the what church they may or may not go to.

So, regardless of why one should vote for McCain over Obama, I certainly hope it has to do with real issues and what they stand for or against.

TGSB

I actually would choose Obama over McCain just because we havent had a Democrat in office for a very long time, and i think the country needs a change from the down hill direction it has been going down since Bush has been in office. and Obama offers that change..thats my opinion.
Boppin_Guy On March 01, 2024

No Place,
#32New Post! Jul 26, 2008 @ 03:48:13
I'll vote for McCain just to keep a Democrat from getting into office. Imagine a liberal congress and a liberal President....
messyspike14 On July 21, 2015

West, Virginia
#33New Post! Jul 26, 2008 @ 13:03:27
@boppin_guy Said
I'll vote for McCain just to keep a Democrat from getting into office. Imagine a liberal congress and a liberal President....

I agree
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#34New Post! Jul 26, 2008 @ 13:13:02
@smallbutterflies Said
How can you prove that he is muslim?

He can't prove it, because it's a blatant lie.
messyspike14 On July 21, 2015

West, Virginia
#35New Post! Jul 26, 2008 @ 13:16:32
@ftw0890 Said
how do you know how proud he is of his country? and by the way things are now i wouldn't be proud either.
who wants taxes? the part of the population who lives in poverty and dont finish school because they have to get jobs to support their families which gives them little chance of doing any beter with no diploma. he's talking about taxing the people who could live without the money. the upper class should be taxed more. yes, they have worked for their money but as human beings you would think they would want to help the poor because it's the right thing to do. what's another 40,000 a year in taxes when you make 600,000 a year. (idk the exacts but those are the numbers i read yesterday in the newspaper) and many of those poeple arent actually working their butts off, they are just lucky enough to be collecting the check and employing others to work their butts off.

i'm not even going to get started on your war comment. i hope someone you know gets affected by the war so you can pull your head out of your a** and see that there is no need for that war to continue.
we've been there long enough without accomplishing much i think it's time to just back off.

Well speaking of taxes, all the working people pays taxes, it is there choice to help or not because they work hard to earn that money.
They had that job because they studied and it is not just by luck.

why don't you like war? if the soldiers get affected thats not a problem. they do that job because they love that job and they love their country.

If they can't accomplish anything, well they need to fight more to accomplish something.

And by the way I can't pull my head out of my ass, Can you?
semi_precious_stone On June 23, 2019

, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Jul 26, 2008 @ 13:23:08
@messyspike14 Said
Well speaking of taxes, all the working people pays taxes, it is there choice to help or not because they work hard to earn that money.
They had that job because they studied and it is not just by luck.

Not including the ones who had it handed down to them on a plate from rich relations.

@messyspike14 Said
why don't you like war? if the soldiers get affected thats not a problem. they do that job because they love that job and they love their country.

Many do it because it is the only way they are going to have a decent income for their families and to build a better life than the one they have.
In many cases loyalty to their country doesn't come into the equation.

@messyspike14 Said
If they can't accomplish anything, well they need to fight more to accomplish something.

If you truly believe that you need some serious help.

@messyspike14 Said
And by the way I can't pull my head out of my ass, Can you?

If my head was as firmly embedded in my a** as yours is in yours it would take surgery to remove it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs