Forums:
Politics

What Going On In North Carolina??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 14:13:30
Does anyone find it strange...that in past year...3 us military women have been murderd? And their husbands or parterns have been asscussed or arrested of the crime. And now, another mother of two small childern turns up dead....we only have to look at the past few years, and the actions of their astranged husbands to find a person of interest....I feel so bad for their childern and families....
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#2New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 14:41:25
It's sad but I don't find it too strange.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#3New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 15:10:55
@mlissabeth Said
It's sad but I don't find it too strange.

Yes sad indeed, but you don't find it strange that a man would kill his wife? It's not normal to kill your spouse.....I don't think that normal spouses kill each other...I could be wrong...
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#4New Post! Jul 17, 2008 @ 15:20:30
@spinkiegirl Said
Yes sad indeed, but you don't find it strange that a man would kill his wife? It's not normal to kill your spouse.....I don't think that normal spouses kill each other...I could be wrong...

This is a hard subject for me to talk about on here because I can get on a soap box if provoked. It happens all the time though , it's not just in N.C. it's all over the world. It's not just Military people it's all kinds of people. Maybe it's just more prevalent around where I live but it's does'nt seem like a rare occurance if that's what you were asking.

A few years ago my best friend was killed by her estranged husband. They had been separated for sometime and she had an order of protection against him but it did no good. He came over to her apartment , busted in , beat her nearly to death in front of their 2 yr old daughter then he drowned her in the bathtub and took off with the kid.

He is now serving life in prison for this and my best friends mother now has the baby and is raising her but the pain never gets any better.

There is a case right now in Nashville where a lawyer was killed a few weeks ago , his estranged wife is in jail now and facing charges of murder. It happens alot really.

I think people just get so obsessed with one person and they feel like they can't go on without them but Why on earth would you want to take someones life that you are soposed to love ? I don't understand it and I never will it's senseless.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs