Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jun 28, 2008 @ 19:49:02
@adonis Said
Not my point, my point was that he was suffering, not his son.

Well this might not have been bought to your attention but i'm quite sure his son is suffering just as much, and whatever suffering the father is incurring is BECAUSE of his son's disability.

It's disgusting that you think as a punishment for something a school kid did that his son should have a disability. It's not karma, if it was karma something would have happened to him, to make him disabled not someone else.

Also you a grown man want to run over and beat him and his kids up? I'm sure you're a lovely person really.
adonis On October 21, 2010

, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jun 28, 2008 @ 20:22:30
@angelcake Said
Well this might not have been bought to your attention but i'm quite sure his son is suffering just as much, and whatever suffering the father is incurring is BECAUSE of his son's disability.

It's disgusting that you think as a punishment for something a school kid did that his son should have a disabilit It's not karma, if it was karma something would have happened to him, to make him disabled not someone else.

Also you a grown man want to run over and beat him and his kids up? I'm sure you're a lovely person really.

Yes terrible, but i don't claim to be a saint as previously stated, before i reel in, let me state for the record it was him i was on about giveing a dig not the child. I only beat children as a hobby, not when i have the hump.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs