Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

I want to die

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
Lauren1377 On September 21, 2009

Woodhaven, Michigan
#61New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 20:53:12
aww hun don't kill yerself shes not worth it, i got dumped yesterday and i felt pretty bad butt i didnt want 2 kill myself & u shouldnt want too either
Lillyanna On August 22, 2010

Deleted

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 21:24:09
@14_year_old_idiot Said

If anyone still cares -

She got back together with me a short while afterwards, (exactly one week to be precise) and we've been going for about 5 and a half months now so it's all good. I know i was acting irrational but it's human nature, and I, just like almost any other person would probably act the same if it happened again. Anyway just to say it's sorted, i'm not dead, not planning to be anytime soon. Thank you to anyone who actually gave a s*** and took their time out to convince me otherwise - it probably helped. So yeah, just clearing this thing up basically.

Oh adn the only reason i haven't been on TFS is because i just forgot completely.

I was so alarmed by your original post.....my brother did what you said you were gonna do...he was 16 and I was 15

Should you ever feel like speaking to someone if you ever feel down...feel free to PM me

I'm so glad you are in a happier place now

Lillyanna

SpicyMonkey On January 08, 2010

Maple Shade, New Jersey
#63New Post! Apr 22, 2009 @ 01:06:16
Don't kill yourself, she sounds like she's nasty anyway. You should just try to move on, I know that everyone says that, but you really have to. Try to find someone new to help get your mind off of her. And like I said, don't kill yourself, because that wouldn't solve anything, and would hurt the people who love you.
BEWAREitsjulia On June 11, 2009

San Francisco, California
#64New Post! Apr 22, 2009 @ 01:22:27
@14_year_old_idiot Said

My girlfriend broke up with me on monday and i feel as if my life is over. She's told me she'll never love me and still wants to be friends, but that's it, i want out. I feel as if i should kill myself and i can't see any other way out. She's in love with her ex and if she goes out with him i might just do it. I see no other way. I just want to die.

we all have those days..
try ur best and shrug it off

missjade On November 07, 2009

perth, Australia
#65New Post! May 05, 2009 @ 08:57:26
You can still feel true love at 14... but just look at it this way if you leave now you will be missing out on your true love
not_so_great On May 31, 2009

chicago, Illinois
#66New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 08:27:46
i know how you feel but dont do it. you never know if she will want you back eventually. otherwise someone else will come along. just hang in there man and dont give up!
thecreator On June 15, 2009

Banned

Hchenry, Illinois
#68New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 20:38:54
Check my age.TRUST ME,I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.I am also happy to hear you're back together with her! I'm engaged,and if she left me,I would be sad.remember,young love USUALLY doesn't last.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#69New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 21:03:38
@JGurl86 Said

It's not so much that he's hurt, I understand that, but not the whole I want to kill myself part. It's a cry for attention IMO and something like someone breaking up isn't that big a deal to kill yourself over. It's immature for ANY age. And 14 yr olds pretty much learn more then we ever learned at that age with the way this world is going.

The first ever heart break no matter what age it happens at is a painful and 'heartbreaking ' thing to deal with. If he was a few years older then what you say about attention hunting would apply most definitely . And unless he makes a habit of saying that about every little thing ( since he's a brand new member we don't know if he does) maybe we need to just give him some positive attention suitable for a young man of 14 with his first broken heart until we know more about him and how he handles life's sucker punches. Telling a young kid to grow up is kind of silly don't you think ? what else do you figure he would be doing but growing up ??
backwardsmile On August 02, 2009

, New Jersey
#70New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 04:20:30
the best way to get over breakups is to surround yourself with new people and your friends. go out and stay outta the house. plus, atleast your still friends, right? you still have a little something of her... she's not completely gone. be happy with that and see where it gets you.
blue_eyed_blonde10 On July 05, 2010

Angels Camp, California
#71New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 03:08:17
@14_year_old_idiot Said

My girlfriend broke up with me on monday and i feel as if my life is over. She's told me she'll never love me and still wants to be friends, but that's it, i want out. I feel as if i should kill myself and i can't see any other way out. She's in love with her ex and if she goes out with him i might just do it. I see no other way. I just want to die.

Listen, i know sometimes it feels as if it's the end of the world, but trust me, it really isn't. Take it from a girl whose felt like that before. No one is worth killing yourself over...especially not a girl. I know it hurts now but the best thing to do is try to move on. Sounds impossible and a horrible idea but it really is for the best.

Just tell yourself that your worth more. You'll find someone better out there and that your' too good for her anyway

hope things work out for you
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#72New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 19:17:22
You'll be fine, okay? It'll pass and it wont seem so bad.

Hope you're still alive after 2 years.
CYNNAMYN On August 24, 2010

Atlanta,
#73New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 23:26:45
child please....u aint nothing but 14...yeah i understand it hurts...{i dont want to get too religious}.... but it would hurt worser if u take ur life sweety....and anyway u are better than that...especially when u did nothing but love her.....listen...take this with u as long as u live....if u did nothing but good to your mate and they leave u like she did....yes its going to hurt but...always think about the bad things they did to u and say she didnt deserve me anyway....and keep on with your life...u have a whole life ahead of u......p.s. dont put your all and all in a relationship either...ifs that what u did...because that sometimes ruin things...if that person see how tender hearted u are they tends to take advantage of you.....so next time check out the kindness of their hearts before u dive in. take care.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#74New Post! Sep 26, 2010 @ 03:03:22
@14_year_old_idiot Said

i have been where you are before when me and my first love broke up i was train wreck and a total mess but i moved on and got over it.
and my brother killed himself over a girl and think about what it would do to your family they would be totally devasted.
my brother did it and it ripped my family apart him and my brother were like best friends and so he turned into like a raging alcoholic and was drunk all the time.
and my mom and my brother and my sister took it the hardest my dad sunk into a depression and blamed himself for it.
me i was still in shock from the whole thing it took me months to get over the shock and face up to it.
and then i started drinking.
and so suicide is the stupidest thing in the world u can do.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#75New Post! Sep 26, 2010 @ 10:35:36
considering the age of this thread i think i should let it sink now.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)