Forums: Random:
Dreams

Larry King and Donald Trump dream

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
windstorm On June 28, 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
#1New Post! Jun 23, 2008 @ 14:56:19
I had a weird dream last night that the government were doing a secret experiment concerning both male and female. They were devising a way for every single person on earth would look the same. There was a huge satelite hovering in the sky above and some kinda weird wave came down to the earth.

In an instant every man on this planet was tranformed, their faces replaced by Donold Trump's and every woman had Larry King's face. Everyone still had their natural body parts but only Donald and Larry's head. Even the babies or the children didn't get by.

Next, the gov. launched a missile towards the moon totally destroying it, sending huge rocks crashing down from space. That infuriated me so I asked a person nearby why would they do that and what was the purpose? The man replied that they were going to replace the moon with a giant glowing hologram of George Bush's face.

The dream ended with a couple sitting in their convertable kissing under what was suppossed to be the moon but instead it was George Bush looking down and smiling. What could this mean?
CarlyBoo On December 22, 2010

Deleted

Guernsey, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 23, 2008 @ 15:24:38
Means you have weird dreams Your dreams are basically what you thought during the day, even if it was for a split second, and you can't remember thinking about it. Your brain stores this and then interprets them thoughts into dreams. I don't believe that they mean anything as such...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs