The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Local

Brits (and other countries!) a question from an American.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:23:32
@bettybell Said
I used a v instead of a u, becuase I am still new and was not quite sure if I could say f***..sorry if I can't

LOL i was referring to color and such like, im messing about My b/f is american and im always giving him the speech about how you all f*** up our langage, he just says hes gonna wipe his knob on the union jack to shut me the f*** up.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:27:34
I know a few Americans and yeah they are loud and brash but in a good way. They aren't nearly as analy retentive as us brits.
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#33New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:32:03
@treebee Said
LOL i was referring to color and such like, im messing about My b/f is american and im always giving him the speech about how you all f*** up our langage, he just says hes gonna wipe his knob on the union jack to shut me the f*** up.

OMG you have me snorting..that is some funny s***!!! Yes when the hubby wants me quite he just sticks his d*** in my mouth..American men, can't live w/o them!!!!
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:33:33
@bettybell Said
OMG you have me snorting..that is some funny s***!!! Yes when the hubby wants me quite he just sticks his d*** in my mouth..American men, can't live w/o them!!!!

LMAO tmi but funny
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#35New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:37:35
@treebee Said
LMAO tmi but funny

TMI--yes, but I am American and a Texan origanally to boot, did you expect any less?
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:38:43
@bettybell Said
TMI--yes, but I am American and a Texan origanally to boot, did you expect any less?

stereotypical texan women are tall, blonde, speak with a drawl and are sex mad, is this right?
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#37New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:41:18
@treebee Said
stereotypical texan women are tall, blonde, speak with a drawl and are sex mad, is this right?

The ones you see on TV are...myself no, I am a 5"6 brunette 125-130lbs, sex mad-- YES excuse me HELL f***ING YES!!!
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:43:10
Well i drink tea and slide down bannisters and say "spit spot" to my kids and jump into chalk drawings and meet up with Bert for songs and stuff.... no wait thats mary poppins.
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#39New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 15:54:12
@treebee Said
Well i drink tea and slide down bannisters and say "spit spot" to my kids and jump into chalk drawings and meet up with Bert for songs and stuff.... no wait thats mary poppins.

so does a spoon full of sugar really help the medicine go down?
noxus On October 18, 2009

Oroville, California
#40New Post! Aug 22, 2008 @ 08:38:48
@its2am Said
how are we viewed over there? i'm just wondering since the world's view of the USA isn't great these days.

just so you know, nobody i know looks down on the u.k or canada.. though we do affectionately refer to canada as "canadia" or sometimes "casnadia"

and as for the u.k (and aussies as well..) 99% of americans absolutely love your accents..

just giving a little perspective!

Interesting, most, scrach that. All the people I know could care less what the rest of the world thinks of us. Hey world! Do you care what WE think of you? Hell no you don't. So why should we give a flying f--k what you think of us? By the way! Most Americans DO look down on the rest of the world, mainly because we see you guys as mostly cowards who run from any kind of fight. Yeah, you guys hate us now but when you need some protection we're the first one's you'll call.
backseatcynic On January 19, 2010

Henryetta, Oklahoma
#41New Post! Aug 25, 2008 @ 05:27:39
@noxus Said
Interesting, most, scrach that. All the people I know could care less what the rest of the world thinks of us. Hey world! Do you care what WE think of you? Hell no you don't. So why should we give a flying f--k what you think of us? By the way! Most Americans DO look down on the rest of the world, mainly because we see you guys as mostly cowards who run from any kind of fight. Yeah, you guys hate us now but when you need some protection we're the first one's you'll call.

Wow. To all nations, I would say that represents a good quarter of the American public, if not more. This country's been conditioned to be isolationist, mistrustful, and complacent.
Let me give you an idea of what I'm talking about by giving my own spin on what major media and corporate America is preaching to its consumers.
"Just watch TV, go to Wal-Mart after you see its commercial, and eat McDonald's because there's no time. You've got to go, go, go. Sorry, but there's profit to be had, and you don't matter. Wait, we didn't say that. You do matter, as long as you spend enough to live in indentured servitude to us banks and credit card companies."
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs