Cliques

Does your school really have cliques?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#46New Post! Jan 07, 2015 @ 19:15:55
i remember my high school years, we had group a: jockey inches, brainics, women that you make out, as long to get the make up mess up. you know what i mean you bow in front of them to said hello to. you tell me did them in high school. of course, you have boys and girls, who thought air should charge, not free to breathe. so boys who thought were jockeys, but lost all 4 years of every football games, they played. we have those brainy, were friendly, but you had no idea what they are talking about. in gym class, they wouldn't take a shower, with the servants.

group b: this group - the outcasters - one that wore jeans and regular clothes. group a- wore suits and dresses and women wore dress and skirts. the outcasters stayed in background. i think they democrats, because republicans were group a. group b were smokers, kids takes drugs, and like heavy rock. group a like classic music and opera. the outcasters had a personalities. my group a sat around the high school's library's table, they fun was watch their hair grow. they were boring, actually did their homework.

group c: i guess i was in this group, the dreamers. the dreamers are people, who was wish that group a and b had a pulse. my class was boring. i went to pet rally once, ( we force to go these so-called pet rallies, because teams really sucks in sports. ) you been to pet rally, the cheerleaders jump up and down, we cheer. their speeches of players, teachers about the coming game. you are seating in the bleaches, thinking ' who's give s***! '. one time, that some of football team got dressed up in some cheerleader's outfits put on a skit for us. this time, i had enough this crap, and these ugly cheerleaders started to sing some song. the middle of the song, i put my hands over my mouth, and stated to barked really loud. at least 300 people in audience to started to laugh loudly, and the ugly cheerleaders were too laughing hard, and the stage. but, i didn't get in trouble. the dreamers have their own world, they are separate than group a and b. i found that from my class, i have more humanity than they do. for example, one day, the class found that a family that nobody know. their house buried down, not completely destroy. the president of the class ask if anybody would volunteered supplies to the family. let put this in my class- they volunteered 8 brown bags of supplies, i volunteered 5 bags of them. i try to run for president of my senior class, but i couldn't find a running mate. most of my ideas were for charities, my class weren't into those things, back then. why i brought this point, being a dreamer is better than be in a group in school. back then, i was told one by one of my senior president, that i am better than anyone in my class of because my compassion. after graduation, i should stay as far way from my class, because they are not good enough for me. i am a better person than they ever can be. to me, that high complication back then, i had really rough time in high school. it is sad that we have cliques in school, but many ways, this is our first step in real world.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#47New Post! Jan 08, 2015 @ 05:16:02
Yes.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs