The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Make me laugh!!! I feel whiny tonight !!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
xxdeceivingeyesxx On April 19, 2009

Deleted

nowhere, California
#31New Post! Jun 03, 2008 @ 07:55:23
Once this guy walked into' a bank and went up to the counter, and the guy was like, "Can I help you, sir?" and then he was like, "Yes, f***er... I would like to open up a f***ing account."

The guy at the counter replied, "Alright sir, but there's no need for you to use that language here." So then the guy was like, "Are you going to f***ing help me, or not?" Then the guy at the counter said, "Sir, why are using such foul language?" So then the guy got frustrated and asked to see the mother f***ing manager, so then the manager comes up to the counter and ask what the problem was, and then asked, "What seems to be the problem" and then the guy was like, "Yeah, I'm trying to open a mother f***ing account, and this peice of s*** wont help me." and then he was like, "Ok, sir there is no need for that language. How much would you like to put into the account?" and then the guy was like, "10 million."

and then the manager replied, "And this f***er wont help you?"

...This is why people shouldn't give a f*** what kind of language people use ^_^
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#32New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 05:02:02
@xxdeceivingeyesxx Said
Once this guy walked into' a bank and went up to the counter, and the guy was like, "Can I help you, sir?" and then he was like, "Yes, f***er... I would like to open up a f***ing account."

The guy at the counter replied, "Alright sir, but there's no need for you to use that language here." So then the guy was like, "Are you going to f***ing help me, or not?" Then the guy at the counter said, "Sir, why are using such foul language?" So then the guy got frustrated and asked to see the mother f***ing manager, so then the manager comes up to the counter and ask what the problem was, and then asked, "What seems to be the problem" and then the guy was like, "Yeah, I'm trying to open a mother f***ing account, and this peice of s*** wont help me." and then he was like, "Ok, sir there is no need for that language. How much would you like to put into the account?" and then the guy was like, "10 million."

and then the manager replied, "And this f***er wont help you?"

...This is why people shouldn't give a f*** what kind of language people use ^_^

f***in Right they shouldn't.
perfectlystrange On June 15, 2010

Strangeville,
#33New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 11:10:47
Oooh... Thank you for the Kudos!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs