weird habits...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Dash On June 22, 2009

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
#16New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 22:19:06
WARNING: IF YOU HAVE O.C.D DISORDER, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING

If someone sits in a chair (especially my special "computer chair", lol) I feel like they leave this "ghost image" of themselves in the chair. And if I sit down in the chair, it feels like I'm kind of inside of them...it's weird. So I feel compelled to brush my hand on the seat & back support of the chair to remove it lol.

Weird? Yes. Strange? Absolutely. Odd? For sure.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#17New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 22:27:44
@dash Said
WARNING: IF YOU HAVE O.C.D DISORDER, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING

If someone sits in a chair (especially my special "computer chair", lol) I feel like they leave this "ghost image" of themselves in the chair. And if I sit down in the chair, it feels like I'm kind of inside of them...it's weird. So I feel compelled to brush my hand on the seat & back support of the chair to remove it lol.

Weird? Yes. Strange? Absolutely. Odd? For sure.

I used to have something like that, but with crossing someone's path where they just walked. Like part of their life would get stuck to me or something, lol.

My husband pulls out his eyelashes and feels them on his lips before dropping them on the floor. I see no need for any part of that process, so I always give him a hard time about it. I'm like, "your eyelashes will fall out on their own without your help you know."
BrokenRose On May 03, 2009

Auckland, New Zealand
#18New Post! Oct 06, 2008 @ 09:01:01
I don't like my food touching once it's on my dinner plate. I've always been this way since I was a young kid and I don't know why.

When I was a young kid I had to have even space at each side of my pillow before I went to bed. This wasn't really a habit, it was kind of obsessive but it sure was weird, lol.

Also when I was young, I never wanted to eat in front of strangers and would eat in the car instead of a public restaurant.

Another weird habit I have now is collecting random things like receipts and price tags. I've got a few boxes of them. Also, I don't know why!
nakedchinchilla On October 27, 2008

kernersville, North Carolina
#19New Post! Oct 06, 2008 @ 11:20:24
i cant walk on cracks in the ground..i just CANT do it...

i have to clean my ears EVERYTIME i go to the bathroom

i bite the inside of my mouth until it bleeds< i think thats just nerves though

i have to step over each doorway...even if it has no molding on it or goes from wood to carpet..still cant do it
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#20New Post! Oct 06, 2008 @ 11:26:36
@aceuvclubs Said
Whenever my dog eyeballs me too much...i drop whatever i'm doing and stand completely still, he does the same in a semi-"let's do this stance", then i make super slow movements towards him without breaking eye contact, and he maintains eye contact as well, and then as i get closer, i make a quick move and he freaks out and goes on this crazed run around my apartment and then starts barking at me....

tis a daily challenge

Hey that's what my dog does to,she'sm sitting on the floor chewing her rope and if I look at her she stops,and you can see what she's thinking,What's up with you?? then runs like mad
2pintsplease On April 26, 2009

Westy :D, New Zealand
#21New Post! Nov 04, 2008 @ 03:28:59
@nakedchinchilla Said

i cant walk on cracks in the ground..i just CANT do it...

i have to clean my ears EVERYTIME i go to the bathroom

i bite the inside of my mouth until it bleeds< i think thats just nerves though

i have to step over each doorway...even if it has no molding on it or goes from wood to carpet..still cant do it

Do you take BZP (party pills) often? I used it for exam study last year and got exactly like that...chewing until my teeth felt like they all had cavities, making my gum bleed, and the ear cleaning thing (also toenails and fingernails...the dead skin HAD to be ALL gone whenever I was sitting)
notanormalchild On June 12, 2012

, Greece
#22New Post! Aug 26, 2009 @ 00:09:52
If I'm watching tv but thinking about things, and I think about something that was bad or embaressing or sad, I turn off the sound on the tv or change the channel without thinking. As if that'll stop the bad thoughts.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:16:35
I can't go out to the shops, even if it's just the local ones for bread and milk without coming back with something, even if it's something tiny.

I can't start a tube journey for work unless I have a book downloaded in my kindle for android....the other week I spent about 30 mins trying to download a damn book in the station entrance before I went to the underground so I wouldn't be bored for my journey...musta looked a right weirdo

Can't walk anywhere outside without listening to my mp3 player, even if it's just around the corner.

The bed has to be made everyday, I can't settle in the flat if it's not.

Every night when we go to bed me and my other half have to put a programme on before we go to sleep, he watches all of it, I usually fall asleep after about 10 minutes. We go through stages....at the moment it's Buffy in the past it's been Peep Show, Inbetweeners, IT Crowd etc, Buffy rotates back in every few months.

As soon as we put the nightly dvd on, when it's starting we turn face to face, right close so our heads are almost touching and and hold each others head like a trophy then we'll just squeeze and gaze and kiss each other like that for a few minutes...then he gets up and rewinds the dvd back to where it was and I'll cuddle into his chest to watch it...it's like a strange nighttime ritual

Even though I obviously have caller ID on my phone so most of the time know who's ringing, I still answer it as 'Hello??'

If my fella is not in when I come in from work and get changed I always put one of his hoodies on, sometimes when he is there too but always when he's not!

Even though I live far from my friends now and don't get to speak to them as much, if I don't contact them at the very least once a week I feel like it's been forever and I'm neglecting them.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:18:31
Oh yeah, if I start watching a film after 9pm I am 100% guaranteed to fall asleep by the end
catiebuggg On April 13, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#25New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 09:24:45
I play with my eyelashes. I use my pinky finger on my right hand and constantly touch my right eye lashes. My ex hated it? "CATIE STOP OR I'LL PLUCK YOUR EYELASHES OUT NEXT TIME YOUR DRUNK!"
lilkatangel On October 03, 2023

Northglenn, Colorado
#26New Post! Apr 22, 2012 @ 19:59:36
@angelcake Said

Greg and I headbutt each other instead of kissing at least once a day

My kids were taught to(gently) head butt as a show of love. They've both know how to do it since they were only a few months old. At 2 1/2 and just over 1 they both will give a gentle(usually) headbutt and smile if someone says"Noggin" and lows their head a bit. Unfortunately my dog has begun picking it up from my kids, he's a Rottie mix pup, his head's huge and hard.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs