Forums:
Technology & Internet

Windows and Mac Computers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
tuepea On July 19, 2008

Altona, New York
#1New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:26:50
All of you window operating system users, ever wonder how come that since the 98
windows came out you've all been having problems, even with the latest, Vista? It was
done on purpose by the Microsoft group. First-- If you have any knowledge of
programming, looking at the program codes you soon see that the windows program is
written to crash every 90 to 92 days. This action has nothing to do if one is on line or not.
To prove this to your self, Just restart your computer, and don't do anything with it for the
90 to 92 days, and your windows will crash, then needing a reboot! This was done so as
one would continually return to Microsoft and have to purchase updates and other
programs to keep the windows up and running, but even having gotten these, windows
still crashes on a regular bases. And even when windows is seemingly operating correctly,
they have trouble holding on to data without losing or morphed data! And again this is of
the codes in the program. The data is split up into packets of 1 kb per, then placed in
various empty storage places on the hard-drive. Then when one tries to retrieve the data
the windows program has to find all of these packets that are not placed together on the
hard-drive, so in the process and the speed that windows tries to achieve, some packets
of related data are missed or skimmed over to be lost for good. And It's not hard to prove
this either, take any picture, download that picture in your windows computer. And on a
daily schedule, print out a copy of that picture. After a week of doing this, line up the
copied pictures as they were taken. There's a great difference from the first to the seventh
copied pic. These include, smears, droplets, color changes, fadeout, and ghost shadows!
Even a pic of a straight black line, will shortly be distorted as stated. I know your saying
that the defray program is to fix this problem, by reorganizing the data in order on the
hard drive, but in this process of de-fragmentation is where most data is lost or distorted.
Here is a couple of facts that should help to understand, One-- starting with the 98
windows, all windows programs are designed and engineered on a Mac computer, then
recoded to use on a windows computer. Second-- 98 windows,2000 windows, Me
windows,XP windows and Vista windows run flawlessly on a Mac computer! And not just
for the 90 to 92 days, year after year. There is hope for windows users! All that has to be
done is change some of the windows programming and remove the schedules from the
programming in windows. There are many window owners that have done so, and
remarked how similar the windows are to Mac, after having changed the programming to
suit. Also to note! Microsoft has reached a point that there is no more they can do with
windows, for the program is limited and flawed. And as they have done with Vista, Vista is
just a visual upgrade of XP. With no regard to improve operating windows. And just for
fun, of all the data that ones is suppose to pay for on the web, as in videos, music, pics,
and others, on a mac, paying for these dose not happen, just drag from screen to desk top
and it's yours, for free! Even programs from the net, is for free with a mac, no special skills
needed! This is not a scam or spam or even a sales pitch of any kind. And for further info,
just talk to a mac user, and see if your windows can do even half of what a mac can do,
and with ease at that!
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#2New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:42:26

I must have a differant version of windows that doesn't have the 92 day thing.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#3New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:44:25

that's such nonsense its hilarious.

the pictures on my harddrive arn't degrading.
i don't know where you came up with this stuff, my computer doesn't crash every few months.
tia On October 06, 2009

Birmingham, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:46:05
OMFG!!! how long is that!!!!

how many points do u get for a post that long
angel21 On May 22, 2009

Co. Durham, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:53:42
i got so far down realised it was clearly utter s*** so stopped, who actually read it all.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#6New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:53:57
I'm totally going out to buy a Mac TODAY!

I've had Vista for over a year now, and I haven't experience any of this. They must have sold me a flawed copy!
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#7New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:54:31
@angel21 Said
i got so far down realised it was clearly utter s*** so stopped, who actually read it all.

I did.

I'm bored. lol
angel21 On May 22, 2009

Co. Durham, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:55:14
clearly must be to have read it all
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#9New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:56:23
come on, its not that long.
....just terribly punctuated.
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#10New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 16:56:39
View Image
tia On October 06, 2009

#11New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 17:00:37
i didnt read two words of it
big paragraphs scare me

Lord_DJ On January 13, 2009

Deleted

you really want to know =$,
#12New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 17:23:08
@tia Said
OMFG!!! how long is that!!!!

how many points do u get for a post that long

none, he pasted it
tia On October 06, 2009

#13New Post! May 17, 2008 @ 17:41:36
LOL so u get no points when u paste

DAMN why was i not informed of this?
jeremyreid On September 28, 2010

Biggleswade, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 18, 2008 @ 13:09:18
All of you window operating system users, ever wonder how come that since the 98
windows came out you've all been having problems, even with the latest, Vista? It was
done on purpose by the Microsoft group. First-- If you have any knowledge of
programming, looking at the program codes you soon see that the windows program is
written to crash every 90 to 92 days. This action has nothing to do if one is on line or not.
To prove this to your self, Just restart your computer, and don't do anything with it for the
90 to 92 days, and your windows will crash, then needing a reboot! This was done so as
one would continually return to Microsoft and have to purchase updates and other
programs to keep the windows up and running, but even having gotten these, windows
still crashes on a regular bases. And even when windows is seemingly operating correctly,
they have trouble holding on to data without losing or morphed data! And again this is of
the codes in the program. The data is split up into packets of 1 kb per, then placed in
various empty storage places on the hard-drive. Then when one tries to retrieve the data
the windows program has to find all of these packets that are not placed together on the
hard-drive, so in the process and the speed that windows tries to achieve, some packets
of related data are missed or skimmed over to be lost for good. And It's not hard to prove
this either, take any picture, download that picture in your windows computer. And on a
daily schedule, print out a copy of that picture. After a week of doing this, line up the
copied pictures as they were taken. There's a great difference from the first to the seventh
copied pic. These include, smears, droplets, color changes, fadeout, and ghost shadows!
Even a pic of a straight black line, will shortly be distorted as stated. I know your saying
that the defray program is to fix this problem, by reorganizing the data in order on the
hard drive, but in this process of de-fragmentation is where most data is lost or distorted.
Here is a couple of facts that should help to understand, One-- starting with the 98
windows, all windows programs are designed and engineered on a Mac computer, then
recoded to use on a windows computer. Second-- 98 windows,2000 windows, Me
windows,XP windows and Vista windows run flawlessly on a Mac computer! And not just
for the 90 to 92 days, year after year. There is hope for windows users! All that has to be
done is change some of the windows programming and remove the schedules from the
programming in windows. There are many window owners that have done so, and
remarked how similar the windows are to Mac, after having changed the programming to
suit. Also to note! Microsoft has reached a point that there is no more they can do with
windows, for the program is limited and flawed. And as they have done with Vista, Vista is
just a visual upgrade of XP. With no regard to improve operating windows. And just for
fun, of all the data that ones is suppose to pay for on the web, as in videos, music, pics,
and others, on a mac, paying for these dose not happen, just drag from screen to desk top
and it's yours, for free! Even programs from the net, is for free with a mac, no special skills
needed! This is not a scam or spam or even a sales pitch of any kind. And for further info,
just talk to a mac user, and see if your windows can do even half of what a mac can do,
and with ease at that! = ALL CRAP!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs