US Elections

obama islam?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
knighthawk666 On August 22, 2014

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
#61New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 02:57:35
Who cares if he Muslim or any other religion. It is can he do a better job of run the country than bush and MCcain.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#63New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 03:00:13
@knighthawk666 Said
Who cares if he Muslim or any other religion. It is can he do a better job of run the country than bush and MCcain.

I thought it was obvious that a man's most core, fundamental beliefs about the nature of existence itself have a pretty significant impact on how he would essentially run a nation.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#64New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 03:02:26
@jonnythan Said
I thought it was obvious that a man's most core, fundamental beliefs about the nature of existence itself have a pretty significant impact on how he would essentially run a nation.

an atheist president might help..
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#65New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 04:20:35
@jonnythan Said
But they are free to.
You are right...hate me all you want, just don't hurt me....sound fair???

jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#66New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 13:24:56
@spinkiegirl Said
You are right...hate me all you want, just don't hurt me....sound fair???

Hurting you would, indeed, be illegal.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#67New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 13:39:25
@spinkiegirl Said
Not that anyone but me cares....but i don't sing the national anthem...i don't stand for the pledge of allegiance....i don't wear flag pins.....i simply don't care to...just because i was born and raised here in the usa, doesn't make me patriotic....i'am not. i will become patriotic when and if Mr.Barack Obama holds the highest seat in the country.....i have so called "freedom" right? so let me be "free" i'am an american and "free" to do,belief,say whatever i want....so long as it hurts NO ONE!!!!! i was taught never hurt anyone and never hate anyone...try it some times, then see how you feel!! futher more...me not loving this country doesn't hurt one single person!!!!!

To me, patriotic is something as simple as appreciating the liberties you say this country affords you. Odd that you will tout your freedoms, but refuse to appreciate the country that provides them.
britneylulu On October 04, 2008

Deleted

Anaheim,
#68New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 14:09:14
Barak Obama may have met more Muslims in Chicago than in Indonesia. One might be Louis Farrakhan, an outspoken racist, and one more of the looney people on Barak Obama's list of friends an relations.

Deleted

Anaheim,
#69New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 14:23:03
True Patriot is a book and an online discussion about how Democrats choke on the word patriot and Republicans rejoyce in it. It perhaps explains Barak Obama's reluctant patriotism.
tiberius On July 17, 2008

Birmingham, United Kingdom
#70New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 14:31:12
It may be because I grew up in the Cold War but I find the Obama is Muslim rubbish rather disapointing. Really there should be more on how Mccain is perfect for a remake of the Manchurian Candidate.

Deleted

Anaheim,
#71New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 14:48:12
@tiberius Said
It may be because I grew up in the Cold War but I find the Obama is Muslim rubbish rather disapointing. Really there should be more on how Mccain is perfect for a remake of the Manchurian Candidate.

We recently saw the Frank Sinatra version of "The Manchurian Candidate" for the first time. After the movie we said to each other how we each thought of Barak Obama as a Manchurian Candidate because he's completely unknown. So we wonder if he really wants people to make their own lives like he said in the speech, or is he a Marxist who thinks he can take care of everybody.
familygirl On September 30, 2009

Angleton,
#72New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 19:44:31
@angelcake Said
What the hell would it matter if he was Muslim anyways? Does someone's faith determine what they'd be like as a leader? Faith is someone's beliefs it isn't the entire person.

Let?s not pretend that we only annualize his religion because he is a black man. Romney didn't stand a chance because he is Mormon. It didn't seem to matter what he wanted for this country, he was a Mormon and people couldn't let that go. Anyone that runs for the presidency will be tore apart for everything they have said, done, and will do. That?s just how it works.
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#73New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 19:46:41
www.fightthesmears.com

See for yourself wether or not he is muslim
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#74New Post! Jun 16, 2008 @ 23:34:44
@vizzy Said
To me, patriotic is something as simple as appreciating the liberties you say this country affords you. Odd that you will tout your freedoms, but refuse to appreciate the country that provides them.

That is your way of showing you are patriotic...and that's great for you, you shouldn't pass judgement on me.....i'am 100% sure i have had very different expereinces than you....tell me something, how many men or women severing overseas for this country do you sit down and write to each and every week? i have 7 that i write to....and i don't even know them....and while i'am 100% agaist war of any kind, i still write these troops every week...they don't have anyone here in the states and i feel it's the least i can do for them. when i see a military person on the street or in a store standing in line...i go up to them shake their hand and say a heart felt "thank you".....so don't talk to me about "apprecition".....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs