at the boyfriend one

f***, he's some ugly eh?

did you see the size of those ears?

lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#18New Post! Apr 25, 2008 @ 03:38:20
Quit it odie I don't want to be rude but if the avatar is a pic of your boyfriend than I have to say he's a dog
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#19New Post! Apr 25, 2008 @ 03:40:25
@unspokenwords Said
Everyone lies.. some are just more frequent and extreme

That's true and it's what you're lying about rather than anything else that matters to me. I actually know many people that tell so many lies that they really believe them, really!!! my brother is like that and it's scary like living in a make believe world.
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#20New Post! Apr 25, 2008 @ 03:41:33
@lilbear Said
Quit it odie I don't want to be rude but if the avatar is a pic of your boyfriend than I have to say he's a dog

OMG your on a roll tonight!

I thought she was pretty!

odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#21New Post! Apr 25, 2008 @ 03:42:22
@lilbear Said
That's true and it's what you're lying about rather than anything else that matters to me. I actually know many people that tell so many lies that they really believe them, really!!! my brother is like that and it's scary like living in a make believe world.

my neighbour is like that, lies after lies!
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#22New Post! Apr 25, 2008 @ 03:45:08
@lilbear Said

Yeah, that's pretty bad. When it comes down to it, best to tell the truth or not say anything at all. I hate lying and really suck at doing so .. usually people can tell by my smirk or if I laugh .. I'd rather tell the truth but sometimes white lies are needed for various reasons...

-getting out of work, family events, missing a hw assignment..etc.
lonestar On June 16, 2021

, Australia
#23New Post! Jan 08, 2015 @ 04:31:24
It is NEVER ok to lie for whatever lame minded reason!
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#24New Post! Jan 08, 2015 @ 04:37:30
@lonestar Said

You're in a room and your best friend runs through in a panic. He hides. A maniac enters with a knife and asks if you know where he is.

You gonna tell the truth?
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#25New Post! Jan 08, 2015 @ 08:46:53
@lilbear Said

I've read thread after thread about how people hate liars and would like people to be honest and so on. Then when someone is honest with them they get all defensive and perturbed about it, what's that all about?, Is it OK and considered acceptable to lie if it's to spare their emotions, but just horrendously wrong and evil to lie otherwise???

I really don't understand the double standard here at all. Anyone care to explain this to me, because to me a lie is a lie, no matter in what context it is used in.

Makes sense to me now.

Some were referring to sock puppets - some others were..erm experiencing..."The Aquarius/Matrix" thing.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#26New Post! Jan 08, 2015 @ 13:07:40
@lonestar Said

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#27New Post! Jan 08, 2015 @ 15:34:35
i can't stand when someone is lying to me doing a bad job do it. someone would tell me the truth, it better tell me something so bad not even funny. most people can see their faces when they lie. most people don't even care about lying to you, they are more concern out of fast they can get out of stituition. those people are pretty low as human beings to me.
Sifr On February 13, 2015

, India
#28New Post! Jan 09, 2015 @ 04:24:00
I thought the thread was more general. I mean there are cases where people are inconsistent but not about moral issues e.g. a parent may ask for evidence that you're not doing drugs but, at the same time, s/he may believe in god without a shred of proof.
I guess inconsistent behavior amounts to some form of lying, making it a moral issue.
My request is that we should cut people some slack here. Most of what people say are idealistic, Utopian statements - what the world SHOULD be like. Unfortunately, the real world is a far cry from Utopia. If so, shouldn't we expect a lot of "People don't make any sense to me"?
I don't know...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs