Forums: Health & Fitness:
Mental Health

The Depressed People of the World.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
lizzy On April 19, 2008

#16New Post! Apr 19, 2008 @ 07:57:39
If you are smart interpretting the world becomes easier. Thats not to say that there aren't "dumb" people who understand, though. Everything's just easier to figure out when you're smart; it's just a qualifier of the word.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#17New Post! Apr 19, 2008 @ 08:04:59
I get what you're saying but there is a whole lot of reasons not to be depressed, I'd say theres more reasons to not be depressed then there are reasons to be depressed.
Tequila_Sunrise On February 15, 2023
Bom Chika wah wah ..

In your imagination, Australia
#18New Post! Apr 19, 2008 @ 08:35:22
@adrinachrome Said
I get what you're saying but there is a whole lot of reasons not to be depressed, I'd say theres more reasons to not be depressed then there are reasons to be depressed.

I agree there.
Lizzy, There are alot of reasons to look at this world and become depressed.. I totally understand that and I have been there myself many times... but its the way you look at the world that will influence how you life is played out....You seem pretty switched on for a 13 year old, but as you get older your going to need to keep an open mind. You cannot go through life with the same views in your mind because its just not going to work.
Fair enough if thats the way you seen the world, all doom and gloom, and I can relate to that because alot of it is. There is alot to be depressed about... but with views set like that nothing in this world is ever going to change for you and let me tell you that there are brilliant things out there that will aid you in a positive understanding of life...
You just gotta let yourself be open to everything.
calonso On January 16, 2014

Orlando, Florida
#19New Post! Apr 19, 2008 @ 09:27:51
@lizzy Said
If you are smart interpretting the world becomes easier. Thats not to say that there aren't "dumb" people who understand, though. Everything's just easier to figure out when you're smart; it's just a qualifier of the word.

Characterizing people in classes such as dumb and smart is the first problem. We all see the world differently and smart and dumb varies on the situation, and as you will come to see, there are so many different situations other than the one's you know about.

Quote:
I've hard it said that most depressed people are intelligent, doctors say that they are depressed cause they can more clearly understand whats going on around them.

No real doctor said that, and if they did then give me a credible source where I can read it for myself because that has to be the worst nonsense I've ever heard.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs