Entertainment

role play: animal wings

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
calonso On January 16, 2014

Orlando, Florida
#91New Post! May 05, 2008 @ 06:05:30
(sorry, I had to go somewhere so I couldn't finish it, here's the rest)

Sukira, sensing a deep pain behind the strong front the lioness was putting up inquired; "you know you can talk to us Kida."
"Indeed" replied Gan. "It is not healthy to harbor such dismay."
Kida stopped walking and sat down. With a sigh she began to tell her story.

"I ruled beside a great king, long ago and our kingdom was prosperous. But like all great civilizations, they must eventually come to an end. We were attacked by an army of darkness, one that sought to enslave our people, much like the slaves in the pits of Eternity we encountered at Farnham. We were a peaceful nation but would chose death over enslavement, so our warriors, although ill prepared for the battle, were still valiant warriors.
My dear husband, King Leo was unmatched in battle..."
"King Leo!" Gasped Gan. "His tales are legendary, that would make you Queen Kidashaka!"
"Wow! King Leo!" Said Sukira amazed. "I heard they named a constellation after him."

"He met his end at the edge of an evil sword of darkness" Kida continued. "One that can only be wielded by a evil soul.
After witnessing his demise I chased after the dark lord that wielded the great sword. I was blinded by rage and vengeance, I was not acting like the queen I should have been that day. Engaged in battle with the formidable foe I was given an opportunity to seize his weapon and destroy him with it. Without thinking, I made the worst choice anyone could make. Despite knowing the grave consequences of wielding such an evil force, I used that sword to satisfy my vengeance. All my powers drained into the tainted sword, along with my honor. Long story short, the order of the light declared me unfit to rule having been corrupted by the darkness, which is just."
"But that was so long ago." Said Gan. "How could you still be so young?"
"In exchange for my abilities, and life even, the sword granted me immortality. The light sent me into exile for the rest of my life, screwed by both sides, ha."
"That was not just, anyone would've made the same decision!" Replied Gan.
"But you'll get all that back when we do, whatever it is were doing here, right?" Asked Sukira intently.
"If the light can't give me back Leo than there is nothing that I want from them." Kida was finished with her story telling and got back up.
"Well, thanks for the little chit chat, we better get on our way."
Kida walked ahead of the group now, no longer sulking in her pain, she almost didn't want to admit to herself that the talk with her friends made her feel alot better.
bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#92New Post! May 05, 2008 @ 20:35:48
As the friends approached the cliffs, they saw Vexers (large vulture-like birds) circling around in the air.
"Uh oh" said Gan, "the sight of Vexers is never a welcome one."
"What do they want?" Sukira asked.
"We'll find out in a second", and with that Gan rushed off at full speed towards the edge of the cliff with Kida and Sukira trailing behind him. When Gan wasn't far from the spot the Vexers were hovering around, he saw three animals. One of the animals was a lonely Dezerat (a winged-deer) and the other two were winged-wolves, like Sukira, but evil looking. "Hey" Gan shouted gaining the wolves' attention, "pick on someone with less of an IQ than yours, oh wait, I guess that's not possible." The wolves started to appraoch Gan slowly, letting the Dezerat escape into the nearby woods.
"You're stepping on thin ice shadow-bear" one of the wolves said, "I suggest you start running, and we'll give you a head start of about 3 seconds." They gave Gan menacing grins. Gan knew he couldn't fight yet, because it was still partially daylight out and he had not transformed yet. He slowly backed up and waited for the wolves to attack; when they did, he managed to jump ontop of one sending it flying to the floor and landing on the other side of it. As the other still flew through the air, Kida smashed it down to the ground with a large pounce and Sukira leaped onto the other to pin it down. As the wolf Kida was on looked up, he made a cat-like purr and said "Well aren't you pretty." Kida gave the wolf an evil stare that shocked him. After Kida let him get up, he stepped back and said "I recognize those eyes...your highness!" Kida looked surprised. "It's been a while since I fought in the greatest battle ever to have come upon this land...you may have defeated us once but you won't ever again!"
"Then how come I just did?" Kida asked putting on a nice big grin.
"Don't bother coming back, 'cause when you do, we'll have a force so large that even you won't be able to fight your way out of it." The wolf snarled at her and started walking away. Sukira let the wolf she was on get up and it winked at her. Sukira snarled at it as well as it ran to catch up to his friend.
"So you didn't kill all of them?" Gan asked.
"No...but I will soon enough, but right now we have a quest that will help us free enough poor and enslaved souls to help us fight off the remaining evil in this land, including them; let's go."
wespeirycat On December 08, 2012

McKinleyville, California
#93New Post! May 05, 2008 @ 23:17:25
((OMG you guys write too much! it took forEVER to read those 2 posts... ))

The group walked on in complete silence. as the night crept in and the sun vanished to the west, the gang settled in for a good nights rest. the hawk was watching over them as they curled up on beds of fern and grass. a small ring of mushrooms made a perfect circle for Sukira to fit into. she liked circles. the night seemed long, and while each one thought the others were asleep, none of them ever shut an eye.
the next day was rough. hot, humid, bright. it was one of those days were you just wanted to sit inside a watering hole for all the others to look at you, jealous.
"hey, look!" Sukira bounded up to a small brown patch hidden underneath a bush. "a Dezerat!"
Kida came up behind the young wolf. "there should be a mother around here somewhere..." she glanced around.
"and usually they are very vicious." Gan whispered, watching out, too.
the young Dezerat watched them, seeming almost dead. it was shaking slightly, afraid of these 3 new animals that were watching it and talking real loud.
soon, the hawk screeched.
amongst the brush behind the young Dezerat, a large winged deer stood, tall with brown moth-like wings. on the outside, they had spots that seemed like eyes. on the inside, they were a colorful rainbow, glittering in the sun like tie-died foil.
next to the female Dezerat stood a large male, twice as tall as Sukira and Kida. it's antlers branched out like deadly hands, grasping the forest in it's bony fingers and caressing it's homeland like a baby. its wings were gently placed down it's back like a thin blanket. it's eyes burned with life like the moon.
"hi!" Sukira squeaked.
the Dezerats looked at each other.
"I'm Sukira! This is Gan, and this is Kida. we only wanted to meet the baby, but we're going now, so..."
the male snorted madly. it flicked its head, slicing down branches and leaves from a nearby bush. as it glared them down, Sukira spun around and passed by Kida and Gan. "see ya later!"
Kida and Gan followed suit, laughing at Sukira.
bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#94New Post! May 06, 2008 @ 00:54:25
Gan chuckled at Sukira.
"What?" She asked.
"I've never met another being who actually tried to communicate with a Dezerat before." He continued chuckling.
"Well now you have!" Sukira chuckled as well. Kida just shook her head with a small grin on her face. They stopped at the edge of the cliff and peered down into a vast, desert/rock-like landscape. Sukira by mistake looked straight down and lost her balance.
"Huge drop isn't it Sukira?" Kida asked her.
"Ya...I wouldn't want to lose my grip here."
"Luckily" Gan cut in, "those who wandered these cliffs for over a thousand years before it became too dangerous created a nice steady path that leads to the bottom."
"Oh good" Sukira said releived.
"I didn't say it wasn't narrow though."
"Always the bearer of bad news aren't you Gan? No pun intended." Sukira said a little annoyed.
"It's my job" and gave her a great big grin. Sukira was watching Gan and Kida walk back and forth around the edge of the cliff for a about five minutes before asking:
"What in the world are you two doing?"
"Looking for the path" replied Kida.
"The travelers hid the path well so that no strangers ventured into these lands beyond the cliffs and none came out."
"I see, so how are we going to find it exactly?"
"Because to the untrained eye, you may think that you aren't seeing it...when in fact..." and as Kida drifted away from her train of thought she stepped down into what Sukira thought was mid-air and jumped up ready to save her when her foot suddenly looked as thought it was floating "...all you have to do is pay attention to where you step." Kida gave Sukira a big grin and started walking in mid-air downward.
"Good job" Gan said and followed her; Sukira was right behind them, cautiously watching where they stepped as the idea of walking on nothing terrified her.

#95New Post! May 07, 2008 @ 22:17:22
((loving the posts guys. i feel so special!))

Orlando, Florida
#96New Post! May 15, 2008 @ 20:34:26
As they walked along the hidden path Sukira followed closely wondering what encantation could make such a thing possible. "What's the trick?" Sukira asked intently.
Kida: No trick, just a very clever idea.

Gan: The path was actually built in a different dimension, one that runs parallel to this one but not easily percieved without the proper training.

Sukira: Ok, so any chance you can give me a crash course, I would very much like to see where I'm going.

Kida: Simple, do not see with your eyes, but with your soul.

Sukira: How?

Gan: Do not simply accept what you see as fact but know in your self that things are always more than what they seem. Notion your soul to take over your sight and show you what can't be seen, but felt.

Kida: Yea kinda like those hidden 3-D images on postcards.

Kida focused and used all the power in her to not see as she had all her life, but to now see with the spirit. As she continued to focus she stopped and looked into the very air she was standing on, she seemed to drift off into a trance as her eyes started to change color. Kida and Gan stopped and looked at Sukira curiously. Suddenly, Sukira began to see something. Where there had been nothing was now a road of luminescent blue light. She looked up and saw a long winding road of glowing magnificence. Sukira jumped for joy and started running on the path she could now see on her own. "Common you guys you gotta keep up!" Sukira yelled back at the astonished bear and lioness.
"That was quick" Kida whispered to Gan.
"amazing" Gan replied

#97New Post! Jul 18, 2008 @ 00:14:09
lol sorry i havent been writing :'{

oh but this thing is 25 pages long on word...
^^

Orlando, Florida
#98New Post! Jul 18, 2008 @ 18:12:04
@wespeirycat Said
lol sorry i havent been writing :'{

oh but this thing is 25 pages long on word...
^^

Wow, we've been writting alot but not lately I felt like we just abandonded it. I still wanna take this to a game developer and make it into a video game though.

#99New Post! Jul 18, 2008 @ 18:19:49
me to. i was reading the old posts and i thought it would be an amazing game.
well... if we ever get far into it...

the road of light was narrow and blinding, but Sukira guided the way, and Gan and Kida followed closely, trying not to fall.
SnowRush On October 03, 2008

, Germany
#100New Post! Oct 03, 2008 @ 00:39:33
(Mind if i join)

Name:Survivor
Animal:Wolf
Colors:Mostly black with piercing icey blue eyes and dark purple wings
Powers:Unknown
Other:A scar over her left eye and her temple colors glow day and night.

She's mostly quiet and never smiles but, if she knows you she will talk a little but not much.

Survivor saw a group of animals walking together."How odd to see different animals walking together."she thought.She continued to follow them, although she was sure that they would see her because of her temple colors.

Orlando, Florida
#101New Post! Oct 13, 2008 @ 20:44:59
Yeay! We've got a new character! Here we go;

Having successfuly cleared the ancient cliffs the group pressed onward and continued their journey. Unknowingly, the group was being followed by a curious and mysterious winged wolf. The mysterious wolf with magnificent colors had to stay well hidden not to be detected. Kida and Gan were not aware they were being followed but Sukira had a weird feeling. She stopped and looked around suspiciously sensing the other wolf.

#102New Post! Oct 14, 2008 @ 03:02:50
"what's wrong?" Kida asked.
Sukira looked around, her nose twitching, ears back. after a few long, silent seconds, she turned back to the path. "i... i don't know... i felt... something..."

#103New Post! Apr 01, 2009 @ 23:55:56
i wanted to bring this back, so i moved it along to RPG Kingdom

https://www.youforum.cc/rpg_kingdom/viewtopic.php?pid=132984#p132984
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs