Boiling Bunnies

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
emoqueen On December 15, 2009

i was buried alive, North Caro
#16New Post! Mar 24, 2008 @ 04:49:28
@lilbear Said
What if it's only your opinion and not fact, then you've labeled that person incorrectly and only on your opinion, but then you have done a lot of damage that you cannot undo, that is an injustice to presume by not being a Professional in the mental field to go around calling someone such a harsh term. In my opinion, just because you believe or even if 2 people believe that one is as you mildly put it NUTS 100% and Certifiable, doesn't make it so, perhaps that person just doesn't get along with you and perhaps a few other's, I'm sure many people on here do not get along, but I would never presume to even think that they are what you have termed this person, not everyone gets along, doesn't make them anything near the derogatory label you have put on that one person.JMO And the other side of the coin is some people on here seem really nice yet are they really, yet still I would Never presume to call anyone on this site what came out of your mouth that borders on flaming, and that's not only in my view against the rules but against being a human compassionate being. JMO

IN OTHER WORDS: Your basiclly judging ppl on false pretence, and banding against them and just from that small human mistake your losing freinds and just calling everybody different from you crazy just because your context is completely based of opionated facts.

does that help anyone?
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#17New Post! Mar 25, 2008 @ 01:27:43
try and be upfront as you can............without hurting the person, but thats also hard to do, whatever you say.............they make take offense.

let it die.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs