Animal Rights

The LACK of Animal Rights (and Human Rights) in China

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
animals_deserve_better On March 21, 2008

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 08:59:17
Hi All,

I feel sooo strongly about this that I'm urged to add my thoughts here.
I've just read the above rules, so I obviously cannot add the link I wanted to.

It's long been known how the Chinese treat Animals. They have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. I made the mistake of turning the page on the the Sunday Paper here in the UK a couple of weeks back to be presented with the headline: 'The Death Camps for Cats in Beijing' It distressed me so much, I couldn't read it - the images were bad enough. China's Human rights are no better. Just look at whats happening in Tibet! Daifur is suffering, their own people don't fare much better.

Anyway, I rant on. In the UK, there is a website where anyone from the UK can start/add to Petitions that are **hopefully** read by the British Government. The one I'm very interested in and I urge people to sign is, and I can't add the link so I hope you understand this description, this: It's started by Robert Hesselden, if you go to the site and view petitions then search OLYMPICS, it's on page 2, Petition 9, or from the start no.19.

I think it's time NOW to show the Chinese just how they are viewed by much of the World. Reading the accounts of how they behaved during WW2, they don't appear to have evolved one iota since. They are a Barbaric race, and by NOT taking part in the Olympics, they just might start to THINK about and question their actions.

Thanks for reading this.

A.
x
/i]
bourne On March 24, 2008

Harrogate, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 09:20:34
I've just lost two points. I don't care about points. Take them all away - please.
animals_deserve_better On March 21, 2008

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 09:26:37
How did you lose points, Bourne?
bourne On March 24, 2008

Harrogate, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 16:22:36
I don't know.

I've noticed that I can see some of my posts when I am not logged in but can see them all when I am logged in.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs