The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Is revenge justified or is it just being vindictive?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#16New Post! Mar 19, 2008 @ 12:39:57
I say tell her. Not out of revenge but b/c she probably deserves to know. Also, he'll probably cheat on her too, and so you have a chance to possibly keep a good person from getting hurt, so it would just be the right thing to do in telling her.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#17New Post! Mar 19, 2008 @ 12:53:39
@iliterate_enginere Said
I say tell her. Not out of revenge but b/c she probably deserves to know. Also, he'll probably cheat on her too, and so you have a chance to possibly keep a good person from getting hurt, so it would just be the right thing to do in telling her.

Who says that she deserves to know? I mean he already has cheated on her and unless she is a complete dunce, most women have a good sence when something isn't right in a relationship. She may know and not care. But even if she doesn't know, it's never a good thing to hear it from the other woman. It would hurt a lot more coming from the other woman.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#18New Post! Mar 19, 2008 @ 12:56:24
@mlissabeth Said
Who says that she deserves to know? I mean he already has cheated on her and unless she is a complete dunce, most women have a good sence when something isn't right in a relationship. She may know and not care. But even if she doesn't know, it's never a good thing to hear it from the other woman. It would hurt a lot more coming from the other woman.

In the OP is says she doesn't know. So, I say tell her, and hopefully she'll break up with him. If she's innocent she won't get hurt so bad to break it off now. And justice will be done by leaving the a*****e all alone.
mousemarie On February 18, 2009

Deleted

Germantown, Maryland
#19New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 02:03:47
Personally I would tell her she deserves to know what kind of person she is dealing with. Then she can decide for herself.
madi On March 31, 2010

, Australia
#20New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 12:46:42
Thanks for all the opinions. I've decided to let it go. It just hurts to much to pursue any of it further. The other woman will just have to work it out herself just like I did. She is a stranger to me, so I'm putting me first and walking away.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#21New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 14:10:00
I know you said you're going to let it go, but I belive in trying to "do unto others" when i can and I'd want to know. Wouldn't you have wanted someone to tell you? If you knew the truth earlier you could have moved on adn not wasted time with him.
greyguitar On July 28, 2010

#22New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 18:08:13
If my guy was two timing me and the other girl found out before I did, I would flippin' hope that she would at least give me the information that she had, so that I would be able to make an informed decision about my relationship.

I would definitely want her facts, so that I would know that she wasn't just trying to get my guy away from me, but I would want to know.

Maybe she already knows, and didn't care...who knows what he's told her? But I wouldn't tell her directly to her face. I would probably call her or email and say that we have a mutual acquaintance, and lay out my history with the guy...then let her ask him.
forumble On June 05, 2008

Sydney, Australia
#23New Post! Mar 27, 2008 @ 06:56:10
@madi Said
I just broke up with my partner cause he was two timing me with another girl. I found out about her but she dosent know about me. Should I let her know? I have voice messages and video's to prove my point to her but should I? Am I just being mean and vindictive?
What would you do?

Revenge will make you just as bad as he is.
Vindicism is 'causing anguish or hurt', which is exactly what he did to you !
It may make you 'feel' happy, but will it FIX your predicament ?
lexxel On March 22, 2009

adelaide, Australia
#24New Post! Mar 27, 2008 @ 07:34:28
I dont believe in cheating on partners or being cheated on myself, as playing the persons heart it has harmful affect that hinders the person in possible future relationships.
One should really be honest with oneself before entering a relationship and if you cant actually think about that and truley answer that question then maybe ya shouldnt get into a relationship in the first place with them.

It is however plausable to have open relationships but that is honest and straight forward with each other at the beginning.
divineenchantress On July 08, 2008

Bristol, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Mar 28, 2008 @ 16:46:51
Let them know! Why should he have the opportunity to be happy when he messed you around. It might turn out that she wont care, but she'll know, everyone has the right to that. then you move on and get yourself someone better!
jismo On August 09, 2012

bismarck, North Dakota
#26New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 18:43:53
I wouldn't give a s*** what you call it do it you can't just sit back and pretend you are ok.
jismo On August 09, 2012

bismarck, North Dakota
#27New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 18:46:19
How abotu this? Set both of them on fire? Thats jsut my vengence...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs