The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Is crime rate government sponsored? True or false..??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#16New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:07:57
@shadowy Said
P.S your sig pic has stopped working

Thanks. Better now?
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#17New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:09:44
@shadowy Said
You forgot the Sun, a paper i only buy for page 3 because the rest of it is conservative crap.

yeah i know.
but it would of messed up the daily......... thing
treetopflyer On March 19, 2008

Deleted

Emerald City,
#18New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:11:07
@markfox01 Said
Have a look at the statements below..

Would you agree with the following for reasons why crime rate is an issue and social degradation is happing in the eyes of the media/the public??

1. The breakdown of families - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

2. Single-motherhood and fatherlessness - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

3. The general degradation of the educational system - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

4. The specific undermining of the education of boys - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

5. The generation of abuse hysteria to keep adults - particularly the men - away from children - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

6. Police officers and teachers tied down with red tape and political correctness - completely orchestrated by government.

7. Almost no legal punishments for youngsters who persistently engage in delinquent behaviours in the streets - completely orchestrated by government.

8. Almost no school punishments for youngsters who persistently engage in delinquent behaviours at school - completely orchestrated by government.

9. The disempowerment of parents with regard to their own children - completely orchestrated by government.

10. 'Sex education' - for children as young as five - issuing of contraceptives and provision of abortions to underage girls without informing their parents - completely orchestrated by government.

11. Excessive immigration - completely orchestrated by government.

12. The right to defend oneself and others from aggression - completely undermined by government.

13. Woeful lack of prisoner education and rehabilitation programmes - completely orchestrated by government. **

14. Corruption of justice system when it comes to all intimate relationships (divorce, sex-assault, domestic violence etc etc) to disempower men and to encourage women to make false allegations - completely orchestrated by government.

15. Persistent public promotion and promulgation of grossly over-inflated figures concerning 'abuse' by the Home Office and the police in order to stir up hatred towards men and, hence, between men - completely orchestrated by government.

16. The continuation of the demonstrably ineffective war on drugs - strongly supported by government.

in society there are crimes. bad people doing bad things. people doing crimes is not caused or a result of government. now it may be an excuse they use. crimes are done by people who choice to make a decision to go out and rob and hurt others. now those crimes that are planned are a different story.
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:14:55
@harry_acre Said
Lack of discipline, without a father figure and only women around how is a boy meant to develop a proper working ethos. He'll fall in with the wrong crowd and it'll all end in tears.

Sorry I thought it was 1900 again.

Ah I see.

It's just, you know, I was raised by a single mother with little income in a terrible neighborhood. All the odds were against her.

I got good grades, worked during my spare time and holidays from the age of 15, went to college. Went to university. I now have a good job with 6 figure wage, and a stable family. I'd say she came through for me, wouldn't you?

Oh, and the only crime I've ever committed is speeding, for which I got a ticket which was paid within a week.

My school friends with two parents on the other hand...

There are good parents and there are bad parents. Just having two parents instead of one is not going to greatly decrease your chance of being a criminal. I'd take my one parent over any two parents anyone cares to offer me, thanks.
Memerick On June 29, 2009

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
#20New Post! Sep 26, 2008 @ 02:20:08
I beleive some of it is

I had a buddy that was across the street from the murrah building the day it was bombed and an hour before that he had saw atf there moving unmarked containers into trucks
ronyvo On July 04, 2018

Ft.Lauderdale, Florida
#21New Post! Jul 04, 2018 @ 13:29:36
@jonnythan Said

Number 12 is interesting.

Care to explain precisely what you mean by it?

Allow me to clarify according to my opinion.

Those called refugees are not, they are invaders who would stop at nothing to achieve their goal. I don't think that the government bodies are completely ignorant of their dubious intention. It is ALL in their 'holy' book the Koran. But, they ignore it or even encourage it. Why? This is my problem.

Look at Germany, Sweden, England …..
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Jul 04, 2018 @ 14:35:01
the op's points around on the topic's first page is true. today, boys and young men find opportunity in videos that by not what reality and fiction starts or ends.

environment and the lack of the government's compassion to education and dynamics of family values shows badly to children. where children turn, if the parents are too young to have children or the parents were abused by their parents.

kids lean to violent videos, to crime, to cults, and the worst influence of all: turn to republicans.

these days, where do kids go to guide them into adulthood?
chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#23New Post! Jul 04, 2018 @ 15:30:44
@ronyvo Said

Allow me to clarify according to my opinion.

Wow, it took you ten years, three months, and 23 days to sort out your response to @jonnythan.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#24New Post! Jul 04, 2018 @ 17:30:42
Is it really that bad in the UK?

I'm glad I live in the US!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs