Pages: << · 1 2
baker63 On March 29, 2007

Deleted

, United States (general)
#16New Post! Sep 30, 2005 @ 12:34:48
@rocket325 Said
Baker63 said;
Why not show some respect and not try and sound like Rush Limbough

Fair enough...but respect has to earned!
Have you forgotten about Howard Dean(head of the Democratic National Comm)
and his statements that Republicans never earned an honest dollar or that the party was "brain dead"
I have NO respect for a political party who can elect a totally incompetant, alienating, scream machine to lead them
(to the the delight of Republicans)

I will be honest with you. When I watched the first debate I knew that unless the Dems got someone else that Bush would probably win. I personally was not happy with any canadate this past election and was forced to pick the best of the worst. It shouldn't have to be that way. I do not like Dean either and when he started screaming ...dude. Embarrased.

@rocket325 Said
Biggest mistake this country ever made! We should have had disaster relief in effect far before all this happened!

The main responsibility for preparedness in this disaster
belongs to the state of Louisiana. The lack of coordination between city and state officials and emergency services further delayed and hampered Federal assistance.

I don't disagree with this. But, since this storm was so devastating and so large, and it looked right at the beginning that the State of Louisiana was over whelmed, the Feds should have reacted fasted with fed troops. There are a lot of LA's national guardsmen in Iraq. Their resources where stretched pretty thin.
rocket325 On August 07, 2015

Northwest, Connecticut
#17New Post! Sep 30, 2005 @ 12:49:07
There are a lot of LA's national guardsmen in Iraq. Their resources where stretched pretty thin.

There are 3,000 La. National Guard serving in Iraq.
This is out of 11,000 currently enlisted.
8,000 is a substantial and adaquate number...
hardly what I would label "pretty thin"
jocool5445 On November 18, 2006

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
#18New Post! Sep 30, 2005 @ 12:55:02
I can't see why they would want to do that in the first place, i mean, i'm not even in college yet, but i come from a low class family that will have to depend on a loan in order for me to go to college, i think that they should take the loans from those high sports salleries instead of students, the players don't need all that money anyways.. 8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs