The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Abortion

MURDER ...........COLD BLOODED MURDER!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11
macky On May 24, 2007

Deleted

Thomastown, Ireland
#151New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 19:58:38
Fair point i respect that,just giving my opinion
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#153New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 20:00:09
@macky Said
Fair point i respect that,just giving my opinion

thanks
bananapancakes On August 23, 2006

Deleted

Chuck E. Cheese!,
#156New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 20:21:09
I have very mixed feelings about this subject, because while i do belive it is the woman's choice and noone should be able to take that away from her, it also is a form of murder, no matter which way you think of it.I think people should find alternatives to it, such as adoption, that way the woman has a choice, but she doesn't have to kill it.
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#157New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 20:24:41
Im pro choice..stupid topic to discuss as its no one's business except the person seeking the termination.
Doesnt really matter if your pro life or pro choice, woman has the right to choose, her bod, her mind and at the end of the day she'll be judging herself.
scorned_hatred On August 27, 2006

Banned

, Canada
#158New Post! Aug 27, 2006 @ 09:27:12
Firstly, I'd like to state that if anything I'm going to say has already been mentioned, not to flame me for it. I didn't read the entire thread.

Adoption isn't a very good choice. It's like shoving your problem onto someone else. The problem is left unsolved, and nothing is fixed.

Abortion on the other hand, well, it erases the current issue allowing for a normal life to proceed.

The fetuses aren't really "alive" when they're aborted, so how is it murder? Especially since they aren't even classified as being human until after the three months or whatever it is. So honestly, why does it matter?
schoolcool On October 23, 2006

, Australia
#160New Post! Sep 22, 2006 @ 00:28:02
8)
schoolcool On October 23, 2006

, Australia
#161New Post! Sep 22, 2006 @ 00:30:06
myvoice On April 05, 2021

, Canada
#162New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 17:58:33
I'm curious to know how it's anyone's business whether a woman has an abortion or why? Until you're in each woman's shoes you have NO place judging or saying what you would or wouldn't do. I know MANY women who say they would and could NEVER have an abortion only to find themselves at a clinic or contemplating one for various reasons. And before you start casting stones and spewing viscious words at ppl making them feel negatively about a choice they made, or are considering, you should try living their life, taking a walk in their shoes. How about babies that are diagnosed with terminal illnesses that will only make the infant suffer after birth and end up dying? How about when a method of birth control fails? (it does happen) And aside of THOSE reasons there are dozens more which are no one's business. No one has the right to say what's right or wrong for one person.
And as far as the rights of the embryo/fetus...what makes their rights any stronger than that of the woman who has to carry the child to term and give birth to it? There are plenty of ppl who are unable to have children, you're right... but does that mean another woman should have to feel guilty b/c of that? Is it their fault?
Do you honestly think that a woman chooses an abortion in a careless manner? Do you think it's an easy decision to make? If you think that all women who abort are monsters who don't care you couldn't be more wrong. It's sickening at how self-righteous ppl can be when abortion is the topic.
It's viewed at that women who have an abortion were careless and irresponsible....God forbid there should be a legitimate reason to have an abortion other than those mentioned.

But seriously... if a woman does infact make an irresponsible decision and falls pregnant, does that mean she should bring an unplanned child into the world? What kind of life would that child have? Oh better yet, send that child to an "orphanage" to be adopted.....IF that child becomes adopted at all. Forget about the mental effects it would have on the woman... but I suppose that's her "punishment" for being so irresponsible, right?

If God judges women who abort then he is the only one that should have a say whether it's right or wrong. None of us are God.... so leave the judging to him.

Funny how pro-lifers seem to think they have all the answers. Hail to the almighty pro-lifers! PFFFT.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#163New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 18:05:40
1) If you consider the fetus a human being, and many people do, then its right to simply live far outweighs the mother's right to.. convenience.

2) "Valid" reasons for abortion such as birth defects have nothing to do with abortions for children that are simply unwanted.

3) The possibility of the child being unwanted/abused/orphaned/whatever does not mean they deserve to die.

4) Making fun of and belittling people whose opinions differ from yours does your argument a disservice.

I get the impression that you may have had an abortion. I am not condemning you or anyone who has had one, I am trying to present the other side of the coin in a reasonable manner.

The crux of the argument, in my opinion, is precisely where one draws the line of "humanity." At what point does a fetus become a human being whose right to live is inviolate? 9 weeks? 36 weeks? 7 months? 9 months? Birth?

It seems that most people agree with me on the point that at somewhere between conception and birth, the fetus becomes a human being and cannot simply be killed. My evidence is the fact that virtually everywhere that allows abortion has a "cut off date" after which an abortion cannot be carried out.

That is my question to you, myvoice. At precisely what point does the fetus become a human being? I'd appreciate an answer, as this is a question I continually wrestle with.
myvoice On April 05, 2021

, Canada
#164New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 18:43:17
NOBODY has said that those who choose against abortion don't have that right... and that's the problem. Where do those with that point of view get off dictating to pro choicers that THEY don't have their right to choose to have one?

What's right or wrong for one person isn't right or wrong for another. It's about personal choice, personal freedom and each person's individual life and circumstance.

I realize that there are women who have "late term abortions" and that might be where the controversy comes into play. Once a fetus is able to survive outside the womb it is deemed VIABLE. You can make your own assessments on that and form your own beliefs and views and opinions. However it's not your job or right to impose them on anyone else. I am not trying to convince pro lifers that they should choose abortion or that they have to LIKE that there is that option, but I am suggesting that their rights and beliefs and opinions do NOT outweigh pro choicers.

When has the issue ever become about pro lifers not having a choice or opinion? It hasn't. The only reason there is controversy is b/c ppl who disagree with abortion refuse to keep their opinions to themselves and try to take away the rights of women.

angeldelight On December 23, 2006

newcastle upon tyne, United Ki
#165New Post! Nov 04, 2006 @ 23:04:09
so would your view still stand ollisangel if you were to find out on a scan that your baby was severely deformed/damaged to the point of either not surviving birth or having no quality of life..believe you me this is not an easy option.and abortions are carried out for this reason too,not exactly in the same way as a early abortion (im sure your aware on the different procedure of abortions,depending on gestation)

having a pregnancy induced for this reason is a valid one as far as im concerned.and any other abortions done for reasons that would/cause grief for the mother/parents..

i know of people whom have had their tubes tied,or had vasectomies which have failed..should this not be valid too...

freedom of choice i say,,,,,,,,you eat eggs do you,that was a potential chick..think bout that one
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs