World waits for Bush to leave office

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
svierge On January 24, 2011

minneapolis, Minnesota
#46New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 13:06:06
Ha ha, I must hate America, right?

How about that guy, McCain, huh? Even Ann the Man Coulter plans on voting for Hillary now. Surely she must have lost her wits! Vote for Hillary, the Republican Lite candidate.

Rush Limpballs is going after McCain on his bulls*** right wing radio network. I guess Rush can't forgive McCain for calling Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell "agents of intolerance."

Is Pat Robertson still alive anyway? Or did someone throw a net over that crazy, demented old bible thumper??
treetopflyer On March 19, 2008

Deleted

Emerald City,
#47New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 13:17:12
@svierge Said
As a matter of fact, some of us love Bill Clinton so much we'd blow him ourselves.

But alas, after 8 years of GW Bush we've all been screwed by the man. WE ARE ALL WEARING THE BLUE DRESS NOW, aren't we?

Can we have our budget surplus back, GW? You know, the one we had will Billy left office.

Just read the Patriot Act in it's entirety and then re-read the Constitution. Then do some critical thinking.

And if the US govt. can wiretap your phone, or my phone, or anybody's phone, how is that any different than what the Gestapo did? OHHH. I forgot. They are only wiretapping the phones of the "terr-rists." In order to keep us all safe from "terror" and "Al-Qaeda." Al-Qadea is coming to every porch in Oklahoma and Kansas to attack all of us Christians. Because we are now all fearful and look to GW Bush to keep us safe from them their bad A-Rabs. Just take the world "communism" and change it to "terrorism" and that way we can have a cold war forever and forever, war without end, amen. That way Haliburton can keep cleaning up and stay in the black.

So when the govt. has us all under surveillance, who will be watching the watchers? I like my freedom too, GW Bush, so much that I don't like you or Cheney or your ilk from f***ing with it.

Good bye to Bush next January. Good bye and good riddance. Don't let the front door of the White House hit you in the Ass.

Once again your words ring hollow, how has Bush screwed us. You mentioned the Patriot Act which was passed by both houses of congress with the support of the left, yet you fail to point any finger at them. You talk about tapping phones, but as was mentioned on the floor of the senate by a leading Democrat, if you are not engaged in terrorism you have nothing to fear.

It seems from your post that you are anti-God so, I will leave it at that, but sadly 9/11, changed things some for the good and some for the bad, but yes to date the Bush administration and congress has kepted us safe.

You mentioned Haliburton which of course, is the same company the Clinton administration used.

What freedom have you yourself lost because the "watchers" are trying to prevent the bad folks from hurting you and me.

But since it appears that you have this desire to suck Bill Clinton's d***, that imo jades everything you say about Bush, the VP, and or God.

Deleted

Emerald City,
#48New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 13:22:47
Other than giving BC head you have not said what you love about him?

What did he do that was so great?

Deleted

Emerald City,
#49New Post! Feb 05, 2008 @ 13:27:51
@svierge Said
Ha ha, I must hate America, right?

How about that guy, McCain, huh? Even Ann the Man Coulter plans on voting for Hillary now. Surely she must have lost her wits! Vote for Hillary, the Republican Lite candidate.

Rush Limpballs is going after McCain on his bulls*** right wing radio network. I guess Rush can't forgive McCain for calling Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell "agents of intolerance."

Is Pat Robertson still alive anyway? Or did someone throw a net over that crazy, demented old bible thumper??

You have once again proven you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ann said if McCain gets the GOP nod. You must either listen to Rush or have read up on this subject, and if you had you would learn that Rush is pointing out that although McCain would like for the GOP to think he is a conservative McCain has proven to be far from it.

You spew words, but not knowledge
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs